The Forum Elite Clique

The Forum Elite Clique

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
23 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Then my observation is entirely justified I'd say.
That depends. I know myself. You don't. Justify your accusation with an example.

Moves
23 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
That depends. I know myself. You don't. Justify your accusation with an example.
I don't need to, you just admitted I was correct.

Read your own posts 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Sep 16

Not really "elite" though is it; I'm mean you lot didn't win the clan league last year did you. Besides, I wasn't suggesting you were a target signing for the FEC, more that you generally get twisted out of shape with any sort of elitism.
Dive,
Would we not have had to have been in the clan league in order to win it? Besides that is for higher ranked players. The clans are for everyone, until a certain someone came along and spoiled it for everyone. BTW: You seem to get a lot of thumbs down. Seems your statements are not well received by most posters.

Kindest Regards,
-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Sep 16

Unlike you, I take notice of "thumbs".
Do you? Even though you've always claimed in public that you do not? Which is it?

And if you have indeed been "noticing", you'd see that your posts in this thread are overwhelmingly "not well received", to put it mildly.

Put that in your Clique and smoke it. Are they all "unprincipled" simply for not agreeing with you and your "hand-picked", "principled" "friends"?

Nothing to see here, folks, just someone with an inflated sense of his own "value".

F

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
And if you have indeed been "noticing", you'd see that your posts in this thread are overwhelmingly "not well received", to put it mildly.
So, as a matter of interest, what is your definition of "overwhelmingly"? And if you were to put is less "mildly", how would you describe 2, 3 or 4 thumbs down?

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
So, as a matter of interest, what is your definition of "overwhelmingly"? And if you were to put is less "mildly", how [b]would you describe 2, 3 or 4 thumbs down?[/b]
There's one thumb down for your post, lets see how many you get.

F

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Trev33
There's one thumb down for your post, lets see how many you get.
But what does it matter?

Moves
25 Sep 16

The importance will vary from person to person. For some it won't matter at all, while for others...

F

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Trev33
The importance will vary from person to person. For some it won't matter at all, while for others...
I am always intrigued by this fascination with thumbs up/down. And I am even indulging in a bit of fascination of my own now... What is your definition of "overwhelmingly" negative and positive in terms of thumbs up or down?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am always intrigued by this fascination with thumbs up/down. And I am even indulging in a bit of fascination of my own now... What is your definition of "overwhelmingly" negative and positive in terms of thumbs up or down?
Pretty lazy there, to attack two separate posters with the same nonsense question.

We know it's your "M.O.", but you could have at least come up with another nonsense question for him.

F

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne to divegeester
What is your definition of "overwhelmingly not well received" in this case?

F

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Pretty lazy there, to attack two separate posters with the same nonsense question.
Where did I "attack" anyone with a question? I don't know what you're on about. What "two separate posters" are you talking" and what was the "attack" exactly?

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Do you? Even though you've always claimed in public that you do not? Which is it?

Put that in your Clique and smoke it. Are they all "unprincipled" simply for not agreeing with you and your "hand-picked", "princ ...[text shortened]... friends"?

Nothing to see here, folks, just someone with an inflated sense of his own "value".
I meant to post "don't care about thumbs". Sorry to get you all unnecessarily aroused.

🙂

rc

Moves
25 Sep 16

I meant to post "don't care about thumbs". Sorry to get you all unnecessarily aroused.

🙂
I'll thumb you up Jeester despite your grassbagging ways! after Chealski getting toasted 3-0 by Arsenal you need all the happiness you can get!😵

Moves
25 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I'll thumb you up Jeester despite your grassbagging ways! after Chealski getting toasted 3-0 by Arsenal you need all the happiness you can get!😵
How did Middlesbrough get on against Tottenham?