The Generation Game

The Generation Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
LOL😁 Well there was a 19 in my year of birth and also a 46, which would make me a Boomer and one of the first. I actually, today “celebrated” (very low key) 78th birthday. I have enjoyed a great life and hope 🀞to continue to do so.πŸ‘
Good on you, Stees. Keep on keepin' on.

Gothenburg

Moves
33d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
LOL😁 Well there was a 19 in my year of birth and also a 46, which would make me a Boomer and one of the first. I actually, today “celebrated” (very low key) 78th birthday. I have enjoyed a great life and hope 🀞to continue to do so.πŸ‘
Sorry for being a few hours late to congratulate you in time on your birthday - Happy Birthday Stees! ❀️

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
33d

@pettytalk said
It seems that Dive may be using the thread to get the approximate age of anyone posting, which generation they belong to.
Paranoid much. Have you even seen the generation year bands?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
Happy 78th Stees.

Live long and prosper.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
Happy birthday Stees. πŸ˜€

Moves
33d
1 edit

The best music was from the 70's and 80's so pat yourselves on the back if you are a part of that group.

All downhill ever since.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
Happy Birthday young at heart 😘

Moves
33d

Thanks to “all” for your kind birthday wishes.πŸ‘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
33d
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Live longer and Prosper! πŸ™‚

Happy Belated Birthday would be in order!

-VR

Moves
33d

@very-rusty said
Live longer and Prosper! πŸ™‚

Happy Belated Birthday would be in order!

-VR
πŸ‘

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
Thanks to “all” for your kind birthday wishes.πŸ‘
Prosper and live long πŸ˜€

Moves
33d

@divegeester said
Prosper and live long πŸ˜€
πŸ‘ I may have to set up an appointment with my financial advisor to see how much longer I can “afford” to live.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
πŸ‘ I may have to set up an appointment with my financial advisor to see how much longer I can “afford” to live.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
Prices are terrible everywhere for sure.

Our gas just went up to 175. something, now we are looking at a carbon tax on top of it all, food, power, everything is out of wack.

-VR

Moves
33d

@very-rusty said
Prices are terrible everywhere for sure.

Our gas just went up to 175. something, now we are looking at a carbon tax on top of it all, food, power, everything is out of wack.

-VR
I might suggest, to my advisor, more investment in Saudi Oil stocks.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
33d

@great-big-stees said
I might suggest, to my advisor, more investment in Saudi Oil stocks.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
May be a good plan actually! πŸ™‚

-VR