The Last Word.

The Last Word.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
04 Dec 11

Mom jokes are so boring.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
04 Dec 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
Mom jokes are so boring.
When Def Comedy Jam started doing those shows where people would line up and try to out momma joke each other, with the drunks in the background howling uncontrollably, the more grotesque and obscene each joke got? I pretty much snapped and gave up on the human race.

That crap has dominated the comedy scene ever since it started and I think it illustrates just how pathetic our culture has gotten. Nauseating.

no edits

Behind you

Moves
04 Dec 11

Originally posted by sumydid
When Def Comedy Jam started doing those shows where people would line up and try to out momma joke each other, with the drunks in the background howling uncontrollably, the more grotesque and obscene each joke got? I pretty much snapped and gave up on the human race.

That crap has dominated the comedy scene ever since it started and I think it illustrates just how pathetic our culture has gotten. Nauseating.
your mamas so fat, you don't even laugh at fat mama jokes.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
04 Dec 11

duh.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
04 Dec 11

duh.
This thread is becoming so childishly infantile with anally repressed humour to suit the children's toilet. I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD. And I shall fight to the death for it.

Moves
04 Dec 11

Originally posted by Pianoman1
This thread is becoming so childishly infantile with anally repressed humour to suit the children's toilet. I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD. And I shall fight to the death for it.
Yo momma always had the last word.

Richard

W

DISCO!

Moves
04 Dec 11

Next!

Moves
04 Dec 11

Originally posted by Woodgie
Next!
Yo momma... no. Too easy. I won't stoop that low.

Richard

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
05 Dec 11

Originally posted by Pianoman1
You have NO chance, this is MY thread.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
05 Dec 11

You have NO chance, this is MY thread.
Grease is the word!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Dec 11

Dont speak ill of your mothers!!!

Especially when you know that they did their best to raise you. I believe nearly everything else is free game- but putting down you mum is just weak.

I feel very strongly about this. There will be exceptions, but the generalizations some of you were making made me feel like you take you mums for granted.

Even if your mum doesn't fully understand you, she is still the one that was there for you, who changed you diapers in all hours of the morning etc. , often forgoing her social life so as to be a consistent parent for when you really needed it-as all young children need it.

please think hard before dissing your mum. In most cases (not all) she is the one that has sacrificed the most so that you could get a good , consistent start in life, which is usually the basis of becoming a confident older kid and then teenager

no edits

Behind you

Moves
05 Dec 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dont speak ill of your mothers!!!

Especially when you know that they did their best to raise you. I believe nearly everything else is free game- but putting down you mum is just weak.

I feel very strongly about this. There will be exceptions, but the generalizations some of you were making made me feel like you take you mums for granted.

Ev ...[text shortened]... start in life, which is usually the basis of becoming a confident older kid and then teenager
sounds like yo mama had you whipped.
or you stayed on the nipple a wee long.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
05 Dec 11

enough with the mama jokes - can't you find something a tad more entertaining?

Moves
05 Dec 11

enough with the mama jokes - can't you find something a tad more entertaining?
Your momma knits you funny hats.

Richard

(That is not necessarily a bad thing...)

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
05 Dec 11

I knit my own funny hats. 😀