This forum since …

This forum since …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18d
2 edits

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18d
2 edits

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Unfortunately for you, you have neither the credibility, influence or power to do anything about my posting, so you’ll just have to suck it up.

B

Moves
18d

B

Moves
18d

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18d

B

Moves
18d

B

Moves
18d
1 edit

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17d

@PettyTalk said
Why must you always be rude?

He may not have an opinion, but I do, since I know that FMF switched religions. From what he posted, I understood that he went from being a Christian to being an atheist, if my recollection serves me right.

The point for this opinion on FMF is in reference to his bereavement. I would imagine that he would have taken the loss of his wife d ...[text shortened]... im that I wish for his heavy burden to be lightened. I would say that he did add life to this place.
Excuse me? ….. You, a person who told FMF that his mother should have aborted him in addition to other highly offensive comments about his family and now his choice of atheism have the gall to tell Divegeester that HE is alway rude?

Maybe better to keep your Christian preaching for the spirituality forum. You’re a sham and your God knows it.

Moves
17d

@drewnogal said
Excuse me? ….. You, a person who told FMF that his mother should have aborted him in addition to other highly offensive comments about his family and now his choice of atheism have the gall to tell Divegeester that HE is alway rude?

Maybe better to keep your Christian preaching for the spirituality forum. You’re a sham and your God knows it.
I'll bet your garden has no straight lines. You mean to tell me that you never had the gall to tell anyone where they needed to go? Can you see straight? Are you defending the indefensible? Dive is nothing short of insulting just about everyone. He's a first-class misogynist, to begin with, and he's rotten to the core, as he demonstrates with his constant nagging, seeking opportunities to offend others. With his measured insults, choosing his words carefully to avoid banning, it's not difficult for any normal perceptive person to see where Dive is headed.

And I can't believe that Dive has not thrown his rudeness your way. If he hasn't, I can see why by taking him under your wings.

If you are going to admonish me, get it right. I said no such thing about FMF's mother. And as far as gall is concerned, let me tell you that you have plenty of your own.

And by the way, if you are going to label me as a preacher, get that also correct, as I'm the executioner of moral justice, as I see it. And if you don't get off my case, I'll drop off a dozen stray cats in your neighborhood, which are trained to defecate in vegetable gardens.

Bottom line.... you're not excused! But I still love you. Admonishment is a sign of loving care. We are admonishing each other, care-fully.

P. S. I have invented a cat repellent which will not harm the vegetables nor the cats. And I'm still working on a Dive repellent, but there are a couple of obstacles to overcome.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17d

@PettyTalk said
I'll bet your garden has no straight lines. You mean to tell me that you never had the gall to tell anyone where they needed to go? Can you see straight? Are you defending the indefensible? Dive is nothing short

And I can't believe that Dive has not thrown his rudeness your way. If he hasn't, I can see why by taking him under your wings.

If you are going to admonish me, get it right. I said no such thing about FMF's mother.
You’re a hypocrite and a liar!

I kept a screenshot of that post with your name attached. I somehow knew you’d deny it in time ‘Christian’.

Moves
17d

@divegeester said
Hi PettyTalk,

I passed on your thoughts here to FMF and I’m sorry to report back that he wasn’t too grateful tbh.

I think the main problem you have in terms of engaging with him seems to be that he seems to think you’re a preposterous, pretentious creep, a sort of cross between all the worst bits of Lemon Lime and Kevin Eleven.

There were a few other choice FMF-isms, but that’s probably it in a nutshell.
If venting his anger will ease his grieving pain, tell him to keep it coming, as I'm willing to be the scapegoat, if it helps.

But I suspect that if anyone is grieving, insulting others is the last thing on their minds. I strongly suspect that FMF said no such things, and they are your own words. I won't believe it until FMF comes back and speaks for himself.

Moves
17d

@drewnogal said
You’re a hypocrite and a liar!

I kept a screenshot of that post with your name attached. I somehow knew you’d deny it in time ‘Christian’.
What's the date of the post you took the screenshot? Bring the screenshot evidence to court, where it specifically shows that I said any such thing to FMF about his MOTHER?

And what's with this 'Christian'? Are you working for Dive in trying to find out something about me he's desperately wanting to know? Or is it that you have something against Christians, and as such you want to label me as a one, so as to have a ready-made charge?

Now it's two dozens of cats, just for labeling me a liar, without justification. I would not plant a garden this year, if I were you. Buy your vegetables at the grocery store.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17d
2 edits

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17d