Thread-Drift Thread

Thread-Drift Thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
10 Jan 23

@moonbus said
Dawn crept across the dewy fairway, slender fingers gently prodding the still sleeping blades of grass, wondering where she had dropped her keys and her panties during the wild night of passion with Raul.
Yes, its always good to get up at the crack of Dawn

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 Jan 23

Joy was written on her face, as well as on the back-stage pass for the circus, as she espied that Yvgeny, the Lithuanian midget, was preternaturally well-endowed in another dimension.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
10 Jan 23

@moonbus said
Joy was written on her face, as well as on the back-stage pass for the circus, as she espied that Yvgeny, the Lithuanian midget, was preternaturally well-endowed in another dimension.
Yvgeny the midget was bitter as the circus considered him cannon fodder.

G

Moves
10 Jan 23

Okay, I put dual turbos and extra skinny tires on this thread. Set up the pylons, Booger's gonna make it drift.

Über-Nerd

Moves
10 Jan 23

Frank, forthright, outspoken, occasionally even blunt, plonked himself down on a boulder in Boulder and pondered, for the umpteenth time since plowing into puberty, whether he had been gender-mislabeled at birth and coyly toyed with Joy.

G

Moves
10 Jan 23

@moonbus said
Frank, forthright, outspoken, occasionally even blunt, plonked himself down on a boulder in Boulder and pondered, for the umpteenth time since plowing into puberty, whether he had been gender-mislabeled at birth and coyly toyed with Joy.
Poor Frank

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
10 Jan 23

@moonbus said
Poor Joy

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Jan 23

@the-gravedigger said
Poor Joy
“Bills! Bills! Bills! Nothing but Bills!,“ shrieked Florence as she opened yet another email from a William with a nickname.

Moves
11 Jan 23

Did you know that Original Tang and Purple Tang both included a sprinkle of real moondust in every serving?

G

Moves
11 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
Did you know that Original Tang and Purple Tang both included a sprinkle of real moondust in every serving?
No, but if you hum a few bars I'll fake it.

Moves
11 Jan 23

@gambrel said
No, but if you hum a few bars I'll fake it.
I II V I -- embellish as you like 😉

The moon is a desert
and so is my love
The moon is a desert
when push comes to shove

What's up with these beauties
who don't want no tang?

There's airlocks for reasons
that don't need explained
The moon has no seasons
and it never has rained

But a commoner in exile
still needs some purple tang.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Jan 23

“The cat shat on the hat,” spat Matt at Pat.

Moves
11 Jan 23

"That strange and distant city, Time"

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

F

Moves
11 Jan 23

@moonbus said
“The cat shat on the hat,” spat Matt at Pat.
The cleverer ones, like Siamese, would do it IN the hat, I think.

Moves
11 Jan 23

@fmf said
The cleverer ones, like Siamese, would do it IN the hat, I think.
Please try to stay off-topic.