Too many games.

Too many games.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lt.

Los Angeles

Moves
21 Jul 15

I was playing a much lower rated opponent and subsequently won by time out. I continually see him on "Open invites" where he offers to play numerous games. Curious, I checked his profile and was astonished to see that he is playing 1400 games !!! A majority of his losses are timeouts!! Question is, would that many games drive a man insane and why challenge if you are going to be timed out?

rain

Moves
21 Jul 15

Did you note his positions when he timed out? Did his timeouts seem to be games that he couldn't win anyway, or did they seem like he simply didn't reach the games in time?

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
21 Jul 15

Crazy...was up to 300 once...never again (I hope) 😀

Lt.

Los Angeles

Moves
21 Jul 15

Originally posted by vivify
Did you note his positions when he timed out? Did his timeouts seem to be games that he couldn't win anyway, or did they seem like he simply didn't reach the games in time?
I checked a few games. He was holding his own but just let his time run out.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
22 Jul 15

Originally posted by taipei5200
I checked a few games. He was holding his own but just let his time run out.
i look forward to accepting many of his challenges!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Jul 15

Originally posted by coquette
i look forward to accepting many of his challenges!
opportunist extraordinaire

lol

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Jul 15

I was playing a much lower rated opponent and subsequently won by time out. I continually see him on "Open invites" where he offers to play numerous games. Curious, I checked his profile and was astonished to see that he is playing 1400 games !!! A majority of his losses are timeouts!! Question is, would that many games drive a man insane and why challenge if you are going to be timed out?
It's hard to drive home when you're already there.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 15

Maybe he died of a heart attack due to the excitement?

The King of Board

Solar System

Moves
29 Jul 15

The goal of some people is just to have enough moves to change of RHP color star.
-
Maybe this person would like to be in the millonaire club with zorrothefox and marko kradle.
-
other than that there are no-rational explanation