Want the crying smiley back?

Want the crying smiley back?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
27 Nov 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
he? Of course it seems that >95% are male, but then...
I'm not a PC type, I can't be bothered with all that he/she/xe stuff, to me "he" is a generic for humans, like "it" is a generic for animals or "man" is a generic for humans. And you're probably right about the 95% male thing here anyway. 🙂

l

Moves
27 Nov 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
I'm not a PC type, I can't be bothered with all that he/she/xe stuff, to me "he" is a generic for humans, like "it" is a generic for animals or "man" is a generic for humans. And you're probably right about the 95% male thing here anyway. 🙂
Without lookig at the earlier post in this thread (which perhaps I should have done), I just would mention that there is a new word in Swedish - 'hen' - which is neutral. When you are not referring to 'han' or 'hon' (he or she), the word 'hen' is practical to use, but it hasn't been commonly accepted so far. Instead of using 'han/hon', just say 'hen'... 🙂

Some edits were necessary in this post - it's after midnight and a few glasses of wine...

Moves
28 Nov 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Good question....

Moves
28 Nov 15

Thumbs down everywhere. lol

WHY????

player of the violin

Canada.

Moves
28 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Thumbs down everywhere. lol

WHY????
I thought I'd try to even it up a bit by thumbing some posts up 😉

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
28 Nov 15

If you do, add your vote to Thread 166416
no can i have the clan forum back instead

player of the violin

Canada.

Moves
28 Nov 15

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
no can i have the clan forum back instead
why?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Nov 15

..and I thought I was th elast old geezer going for that 😉