What is

What is "Love"?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jul 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
And oh yeah, on topic, Love Stinks.
Only if you fall in love with a pickled egg.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
30 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Only if you fall in love with a pickled egg.
or in your case with your self

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jul 15

Originally posted by redbadger
or in your case with your self
One hears sir you eloped with a cantaloupe.

You melon.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
What is "Love"?

1. In the English Language the word "love" signifies both a noun and a verb (to love).

2. Love is an attitude of mind inspired by an object (another person or place or thing).

3. A sentimental and/or an emotional expression (parental, filial, romantic or in friendship).

Love is finding someone without whom you're unable to imagine spending the rest of your life................

Moves
04 Aug 15

Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion....

c

Moves
04 Aug 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion....
How sweet, lol. Maybe you should write Hallmark Cards, lol, lol. πŸ˜‰

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Aug 15
1 edit

@Landisqueen170:

"What is a veteran?

Whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve, a veteran is someone who, at some point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount "up to, and including his life."

That is honor.

As we all enjoy this frustrating and addicting game we call chess, in the comforts of our homes, let us not forget the lonely, exhausted soldier who is thousands of miles away missing his six year old son's first home run or his teenage daughter's first broken heart.

And if it is not too much trouble? Please keep a special place in your heart for our soldiers who are healing from life-changing injuries. Their journeys are long. Their sacrifices many...."

Thank you,

Moves
04 Aug 15

Wasn't trying to be cliche-y. That is just what I really believe. I dislike Hallmark cards wholeheartedly. One can disagree or poke fun at my simplistic definition.

c

Moves
04 Aug 15

Wasn't trying to be cliche-y. That is just what I really believe. I dislike Hallmark cards wholeheartedly. One can disagree or poke fun at my simplistic definition.
Landisqueen, I was just trying to be funny. Your posts are genuine and appreciated. Brat.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Aug 15

"Love, in all of its forms, is easily recognized as this...if both people bring out the best in one another, that is love. At least in my most humble opinion...."

I for one both appreciate and relate directly to your definition. Thanks, again.

Moves
04 Aug 15

You're quite welcome... although no thanks are needed...just sharing thoughts πŸ™‚

Moves
04 Aug 15

Well, you failed. πŸ˜‰
Lol

c

Moves
04 Aug 15

Well, you failed. πŸ˜‰
Lol
Story of my life, lol. πŸ˜‰

Moves
04 Aug 15

Still unwritten chapters....

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Aug 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Love is finding someone without whom you're unable to imagine spending the rest of your life................
Yes.