Why Americans are fat and loud?

Why Americans are fat and loud?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I believe they call this: "well and truly busted".
Oh, so you have chosen the dark side, uh? Very well. Let the games begin.

F

Moves
06 Feb 16
1 edit

If you think this one was mean, you should see Thread 167338.

[...] Character assassination on an epic scale.
Probably the most gratuitous attempt to say something mean about someone else's character on that thread was this:

"Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of your own family, please wake up."

Imagine trying to bring the parents and the wife and family of another poster into a forum dispute! Quite extraordinary. Especially when one re-reads the benign and fairly well-received OP that it was referring to.

Guess who typed those words.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Probably the most gratuitous attempt to say something mean about someone else's character on that thread was this:

[b]"Nobody in their right mind with minimal parental training in common courtesy ever sponsors a thinly veiled online conversation about obesity and its deleterious effects on quality of life and self esteem. For your own sake and the sake of you ...[text shortened]... the benign and fairly well-received OP that it was referring to.

Guess who typed those words.
"Imagine trying to bring the parents and the wife and family of another poster into a forum dispute! Quite extraordinary. Especially when one re-reads the benign and fairly well-received OP that it was referring to."

[i]originally posted by FMF[/I]
Why don't you just come out and state what you think divegeester's family members would say to him if they found out that his perspective was different from yours? If you happen to know any of their names, you could throw them in too for good measure.

Guess who typed those words!

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Feb 16

I know it's a long ass thread, so you probably won't read all of it (and I wouldn't wish that on you anyways), but it really has to be seen to be believed. Character assassination on an epic scale.
I read it. Well, the first and last pages anyway.

To be honest I thought FMF's post, on the first page, was helpful. Can't understand how he recieved so many thumbs down. And robbie and divegeester were hilarious on the last page.

F

Cobra Command HQ

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Seriously. No offense meant. I honestly wish to
know. They're polluting our streets right now (there
must be some cruise docked today) and they're
louder than a trumpet, even more when they can't
figure out how to walk on ice or snow and their
enormous, wobbly bodies impact our poor, suffering
sidewalks.

Inquiring mind needs to know.
That is hysterical coming from you, if anything Mexicans are the fattest loudest people in the world.
i mean jeez, they never shut up, they're always blabbering and laughing, and they love to eat.
A lot.
In fact Mexico is now the No.1 country in terms of obesity.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mexico

Moves
06 Feb 16

I know it's a long ass thread, so you probably won't read all of it (and I wouldn't wish that on you anyways), but it really has to be seen to be believed. Character assassination on an epic scale.
Character assassination by whom on whom and can you at least give a page/pages in that long thread to indicate what you are talking about?

No, of course you can't, you just swing your firsts in the general direction of you loathing and hope they land.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by FishHead111
That is hysterical coming from you, if anything Mexicans are the fattest loudest people in the world.
i mean jeez, they never shut up, they're always blabbering and laughing, and they love to eat.
A lot.
In fact Mexico is now the No.1 country in terms of obesity.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mexico
Where did you buy the special keyboard with XXL keys to accommodate chubby fingers?

F

Moves
06 Feb 16

FMF: Why don't you just come out and state what you think divegeester's family members would say to him if they found out that his perspective was different from yours? If you happen to know any of their names, you could throw them in too for good measure.

Originally posted by josephw
Guess who typed those words!
I did. Clearly. And it would seem you have no idea of what it is in reference to.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Feb 16

I'm slim and quiet. Am I un-American?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
06 Feb 16

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Either that or a lamp post.

😞

rc

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Maybe also a bampot

rc

Moves
06 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Either that or a lamp post.

😞
had to thumb that man! quality dwool!

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
I did. Clearly. And it would seem you have no idea of what it is in reference to.
Illuminate me.

F

Moves
07 Feb 16

Originally posted by josephw
Illuminate me.
I might not be able to. I'll have a go. Do you think trying to bring the parents and the wife and family of another poster into a forum dispute ~ in an effort to score some sort of rhetorical cheap shot ~ is appropriate?