Clan Logo vanished!!

Clan Logo vanished!!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
10 May 07

Hi!

Arrakis pointed out to me that our clan logo (the dutch clan) was altered into theirs!! Indeed our old logo (simply a Dutch flag) is gone and replaced by the clan logo of the Dune clan!!

Could anybody help me out here? Since I took over clan leadership from someone I lost the picture file: is reposting the figure necessary?

Trentreznor

clan leader dutch clan

w
Please, argue w/ me

Moves
19 May 07
1 edit

Originally posted by trentreznor
Hi!

Arrakis pointed out to me that our clan logo (the dutch clan) was altered into theirs!! Indeed our old logo (simply a Dutch flag) is gone and replaced by the clan logo of the Dune clan!!

Could anybody help me out here? Since I took over clan leadership from someone I lost the picture file: is reposting the figure necessary?

Trentreznor

clan leader dutch clan
interesting.. I really can't imagine how that happened unless whoever your clan leader is ended up blundering and overwrote the file on the photo server such as photobucket url with your Dune logo. I make logos if you are interested.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by winslow
interesting.. I really can't imagine how that happened unless whoever your clan leader is ended up blundering and overwrote the file on the photo server such as photobucket url with your Dune logo. I make logos if you are interested.
Can't be.
All images are hosted here at RHP.

N

The sky

Moves
19 May 07

Originally posted by trentreznor
Hi!

Trentreznor

clan leader dutch clan
That's not the logo of the Dune clan, it's the standard logo for clans without an own logo. Some clan logos got lost when the avatar / profile picture / clan logo policy was changed, see Thread 67635. If you don't have the file of your old clan logo and can't get it from someone else (e.g. your previous clan leader), I don't think there's any way to retrieve it, so you'll have to find a new one.