Quebec flag

Quebec flag

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Montréal, Québec

Moves
13 Jul 07

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
There was a reason and it has been pointed out MANY times. You just refuse to accept it as it would ruin your drawn out temper tantrum over this issue.
please point out the reason why many non-countries have a flag (my new flag "antarctica" being one) and quebec cannot. Point it out MANY times please.

or come to think about it don't. i don't want to start this conversation all again.

Yes I do refuse to accept it.

F

Moves
13 Jul 07

Originally posted by climb2high
please point out the reason why many non-countries have a flag (my new flag "antarctica" being one) and quebec cannot. Point it out MANY times please.

or come to think about it don't. i don't want to start this conversation all again.

Yes I do refuse to accept it.
Please, don't continue with your flag thing again.
Do as I do, use your loved drapeau as your avatar and the problem is solved once for all.
Isn't it cold down there at Antarctica, by the way?

Montréal, Québec

Moves
11 Oct 07

Still no news concerning this issue.

After Moraito, I also will not be renewing my subscription.

F

Moves
11 Oct 07

Still no news concerning this issue.

After Moraito, I also will not be renewing my subscription.
Not renewing the subscription? For the flag thing? Aren't you here for chess in the first place?

Now, this is a bit out of proposion, if anyone asks for my opinion...

I'm not very happy for what the people of [cencored] doing in [cencored] when they [cencored] the [cencored]? Well, I boycot them and do not buy any [cencored] for that reason. That's how I do. But never that I stop to play chess for that reason, never.

Let's just have some fun, enjoy the chess part, and worry more about why I always lose in Kings Indian...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Not renewing the subscription? For the flag thing? Aren't you here for chess in the first place?

Now, this is a bit out of proposion, if anyone asks for my opinion...

I'm not very happy for what the people of [cencored] doing in [cencored] when they [cencored] the [cencored]? Well, I boycot them and do not buy any [cencored] for that reason. That's ...[text shortened]... ve some fun, enjoy the chess part, and worry more about why I always lose in Kings Indian...
I'm not renewing my subscription either.
I live in the State of North Dakota in the US.
I think we should be our own country.
One day we will defeat the US and become our own country.
But until then they don't have a North Dakota flag on RHP That I can fly for my North Dakota.
That's it, I'm not renewing my subscription either. How RHP cannot regonize North Dakota as a country is beyond me. 😲 😴

Montréal, Québec

Moves
11 Oct 07

Hello again Fabian,

Don't worry about me. I will still play chess. Simply not here. 😉

take it easy.

Montréal, Québec

Moves
11 Oct 07

Originally posted by KingDavid403
But until then they don't have a North Dakota flag on RHP That I can fly for my North Dakota.
That's it, I'm not renewing my subscription either. How RHP cannot regonize North Dakota as a country is beyond me. 😲 😴
🙂 sarcasm at it's best. 🙂

nice one. Just realise that for a month, I had my flag and then because someone complained, the admins took my flag away from me. Then they said they would put a "region concept" which was never done.

My feeling is that they just wanted me to shut up. It worked too.

D

Moves
11 Oct 07
1 edit

What is wrong with Canada?

Just explain to me that much.

N

The sky

Moves
11 Oct 07

My feeling is that they just wanted me to shut up. It worked too.
Giving you the flag back would have been an easier way to shut you up.

I don't really understand why the flag was taken away, but it's a ridiculous reason to leave the site.

Montréal, Québec

Moves
12 Oct 07

Originally posted by Drew L
What is wrong with Canada?

Just explain to me that much.
nothing is wrong with Canada.

But I still don't feel Canadian. sry.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
12 Oct 07

Perhaps you should leave Canada? They won't miss you, and neither will RHP.

P-

N

The sky

Moves
12 Oct 07

Well, you don't have to use the Canadian flag.

F

Moves
12 Oct 07

My interpretation of the conflict between our Quebeckian friends Moraito and climb2high on one hand and RHP on the other, hasn't to do anymore of the flag. The reason that climb2high wants to leave RHP, as Moraito did, has more to do with the fact that they for a brief time actually had an quebeckian flag, but then abruptly was taken away again.

The symbol of the Quebec province is very strong for them, they tasted the proudness of being seen as Quebeckians and not Canadians awhile only, and then they had to choose another flag again, and they did certainly not choose the Canadian flag of known reasons.

What went wrong? AS I see it we have to make a policy first and then apply it in full. The flora of flags is not consistent. Some nations have flags, others do not. Some provinces not being nations have one, others do not.

My proposal is, and have always been, that one should create a policy where nations, states, or whatever, being members of UN, FIDE and the International Olympic Commitee (IOC) should have their flags, others should not. The rule is chrystal clear. Then there can't be any conflict anywhere. That's my proposal.

M

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
My interpretation of the conflict between our Quebeckian friends Moraito and climb2high on one hand and RHP on the other, hasn't to do anymore of the flag. The reason that climb2high wants to leave RHP, as Moraito did, has more to do with the fact that they for a brief time actually had an quebeckian flag, but then abruptly was taken away again.

The sy ...[text shortened]... t. The rule is chrystal clear. Then there can't be any conflict anywhere. That's my proposal.
A very well stated summary of the problem and its logical solution, Mr FF.

Could you copy and paste this posting into a new thread in Site Ideas in the hope of getting Russ and Chris to carry it out?

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by KingDavid403
Because your population has to be more than a dozen people before you're recognized as a nation.