1. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    04 May '06 23:18
    Originally posted by Bryan Ferry
    Everywhere where honest people fight a fantastic game of chess without any help through books, software etc. - so for sure not at your home, Doublewide.

You know what I am really interested in? If you - Doublewide - would challenge Sicilian Smog. Doublewide vs. Sicilian Smog: 93 %-FRITZ correlation versus 95 % FRITZ-correlation - difficult to say on whom to bet.
    Is there a river Bryan? I think we should be told.
  2. Joined
    27 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '06 03:50
    Originally posted by mosquitorespect
    Is there a river Bryan? I think we should be told.
    I think there is a Bryan Ferry mountaintop, but it is so lofty, no one has ever seen it.
  3. Joined
    13 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 May '07 06:06
    Sounds like the very same BryanFerry I outplayed on another site.Then he accussed me of using a chess engine and that he was going to analyse all my moves in HIS chess engine and if 80% were similar , he would report me to admin!!
    I have no chess programs!
    This guy sucks himself!Don't ever beat him , because he doesn't like that happening one bit!LOL
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 May '07 07:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    13 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 May '07 10:10
    Strange guy.He arrived at chesscorner.net and the very same day posted that he wanted an ignore/no play function.
    He's still around at that site and chess-knights.com where I cleaned him up.
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    31 May '07 12:381 edit
    Originally posted by General Putzer
    I thought I had a good answer to this on thread:http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=40267

But everybody was such a dick about it that I gave up on explaining it to them. Have a look see, you may agree.
  7. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Jun '07 08:27
    Oh God! I have read the whole thread.

What a stupid nonsense!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree