Any GMs or IMs on this site ?

Any GMs or IMs on this site ?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
01 Dec 14

Originally posted by woadman
ok apparently there is some mis-understanding here. FATLADY I will be glad to accept to play one game ( as White, since you are rated higher) with no timeouts or banks or anything. I ACCEPT your challenge , but must stick to my higher standards of play !
Now that's a game to get my juices flowing !

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
01 Dec 14

on other websites..just when the games get interesting, my opponents disappears for 2 or 3 WEEKS !! They cant stand the pressure I guess. Most people agree with me 100%, so I now want to just play chess without all the DELAYS. !!
Capitalization and punctuation are our friends. Use them CORRECTLY!..

Old Frog

Elysium

Moves
01 Dec 14

thats the trouble with most chess players...you fear a high rating..I fear NO-ONE ! That's why I'm ready to take on ALL page one players on this site !
chatterbox

Old Frog

Elysium

Moves
01 Dec 14

Of course I wont accept any offer that includes time-outs or "vacations" . I stated that the first day here. I'm willing to play one or two more games now..but I'm following the Russian Superfinals quite closely right now..
to prove I'm serious I just accepted Larkie's challenge with NO time BANKS !!
chatterbox

S

Moves
01 Dec 14
1 edit

I never really like to post in the forums as I'm just trying at chess, but to play a challenge from such a player would be a treat for me whatever the stipulations.

Willy.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Dec 14

Moves
02 Dec 14
1 edit

Bobby Fischer staged his funeral in Iceland and continued to play incognito on the internet. He lives in Budapest now. If you play some of the openings Spassky, Pterossian, Larsen and Taimanov used to, he might approach to you first.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
02 Dec 14

What happened to the game with fats ?

w

Moves
02 Dec 14

I made it clear that I ACCEPT a game vs. FatLady . I also tried to challenge SirDubalot, with no luck...I was blocked out. NO PROB ! Once I get 5 rated games, I'll be free to go directly to the top !!.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
02 Dec 14

I made it clear that I ACCEPT a game vs. FatLady . I also tried to challenge SirDubalot, with no luck...I was blocked out. NO PROB ! Once I get 5 rated games, I'll be free to go directly to the top !!.
you understand the rating system? After the first five rated games you get a first (provisional) rating. After 20 games the first non-provisional rating. The provisional rating will go down if you win against much lower rated players.

You can go to the top anyway, you just need high rated opponents (not me obviously)

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Dec 14
1 edit

Send me a game there woadman
3/0

Moves
02 Dec 14

I'm not very highly rated, but I'll also accept a 3/0.

HikaruShindo

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
02 Dec 14

Im just a patzer but if you not playing fats
send me a challenge. 1 day no time outs

R.I.P. mikelom

Dogville, USA

Moves
02 Dec 14

I think I know who woadman is now. He's Borislav Ivanov.

w

Moves
03 Dec 14

Hi everyone...thank you all very much for the offers to play some games. Right now I am maxxed out and can't accept any new games. I also play on another website, too. Plus I'm spending loads of time following the Russian Superfinals and Qatar tournaments.