I am ICC Fischer google the name

I am ICC Fischer google the name

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
147d

@alan-llewellyn
the computer says i am a half a pawn up (material and position) even though i am 2 pawns down material and thats only if you make computer moves such as re5 or c4 but rather surprisingly thats all the killer bishop on e4 is worth and rook on the same file as your king

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
147d

@alan-llewellyn
i was planning bd6 and a bishop sacrifice on g3 after the inevitable fxg3 note you cant take bxf4 as i just take the bishop (with my queen) as the pawn is pinned on g3.

Moves
147d

@alan-llewellyn said
@alan-llewellyn
i was planning bd6 and a bishop sacrifice on g3 after the inevitable fxg3 note you cant take bxf4 as i just take the bishop (with my queen) as the pawn is pinned on g3.
Thanks for taking the time, as we were talking I’m a hobby player and never had a reason to sit and figure out everything mentioned. I will take your word for it on what the computer said, I was wondering my accuracy to decide if I should slow down😁.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
147d

@mike69
you are making a few unforced errors now i am not prone to that myself i am lucky that way i guess.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
147d

@mike69
your play between a few unforced errors is quite good and i am not answering you on accuracy because i have no way of calculating it that i know of maybe try downloading the game and using chess.com analysis page.

Moves
147d
1 edit

@alan-llewellyn said
@mike69
you are making a few unforced errors now i am not prone to that myself i am lucky that way i guess.
You’ve put 10,000.times more time, effort, $, energy into chess than me. I’ve never studied, analyzed a game, or paid for anything😉.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
147d

I feel you are an accomplished trumpet blower also Al.

SF

Moves
146d

Moves
146d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Aren’t you a little coward hiding behind a fake account.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
146d

I dont cheat

Moves
145d

@alan-llewellyn said
I dont cheat
No one has said or hinted you do and to be honest with all things considered I didn’t think you were all that good.

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
145d

@mike69
you obviously struggle to understand my chess... that is clear.

Moves
145d
1 edit

@alan-llewellyn said
@mike69
you obviously struggle to understand my chess... that is clear.
I’m not trying to insult you it’s just that you know all the aspects of your openings and defenses. Every time I play I have to be creative and figure out my own moves and work arounds just off what I see. You Copy someone else’s and know all the in and outs. You’re also slower at computing than me if you take off all the time I was typing you😉.

Moves
145d

I’m not trying to take anything away from you, you’re a very good chess player and better than me. I just don’t feel there was enough of a difference between us to make up for difference in chess knowledge we heave. You never confused me or made me say damn that guys a shark. I think with some training on the openings and tighten up it would be a much different story between us. Do you disagree and if so why?

International Patzer

Barrow-in-Furness

Moves
145d

@mike69
although anyone who has put the effort i have put in in the way i have can be as good as me, you included. Not everyone can put the effort in the way i have, not everyone has the motivation as well as the ability.