Nigalidze caught cheating (Georgian champian)

Nigalidze caught cheating (Georgian champian)

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You think so? I think a three year ban is particularly lenient for a first offence and a one year ban for anyone under eighteen is like nothing. He might become like the coach from Cool runnings and end up somewhere where they never play chess and he will coach them to Olympic glory.
Nice daydream but that won't happen. He probably doesn't have the wherewithal to get out of Georgia.

Moves
23 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Nice daydream but that won't happen. He probably doesn't have the wherewithal to get out of Georgia.
Not without satnav, anyway 😛

P

Moves
24 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its a very respectable rating for a GM or anyone for that matter. Why he felt the necessity to cheat I cannot say.
You assume his current rating is justified, rather than also being software assisted.

rc

Moves
24 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by PaulTheLion
You assume his current rating is justified, rather than also being software assisted.
Have you evidence to the contrary? if so produce it now.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
29 May 15

A player at the women's european championship has been suspected of cheating...a 15 minute delay was implemented and or her games were not broadcast...the accused appears to be getting the benefit of the doubt from officials

DF

Moves
29 May 15

The cheating allegations against Mihaela Sandu were clearly ridiculous if you go through the games themselves.

h
Hopeless romantic

The sticks

Moves
30 May 15

You never know, if he's banned from OTB he might show up on RHP. Would he make it to the top of the leaderboard though? He may be a GM but I bet there are a few up there who could give him a game. 😉