1. SubscriberZorroTheFox
    MAP since 090214!
    Round Rock, TX
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 21:271 edit
    To make millionth move first, I calculated how many games a month Marko Krale was averaging. Then, to surpass him, I ensured I was playing above his average monthly moves. Then, I knew how many moves I needed to surpass him. Along the way, he paused and I overtook him. He eventually came around a month later. Now, honus is about a year behind us. I am expecting him to reach the goal soon! Let us have fun playing!
  2. Sydney
    Moves
    19 Aug '15 01:56
    Originally posted by ZorroTheFox
    To make millionth move first, I calculated how many games a month Marko Krale was averaging. Then, to surpass him, I ensured I was playing above his average monthly moves. Then, I knew how many moves I needed to surpass him. Along the way, he paused and I overtook him. He eventually came around a month later. Now, honus is about a year behind us. I am expecting him to reach the goal soon! Let us have fun playing!
    Just curious - how much time do you spend on average each day making your moves?
  3. SubscriberZorroTheFox
    MAP since 090214!
    Round Rock, TX
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 17:32
    In the morning at least 45 minutes up to 1 hour before going to work. When I get home, have dinner, I am playing as I am watching TV. If the TV program is interesting, I play during commercials. So, I play around 2 not more than 3 hours. I bought a lap top long for my business trips to play chess. When my complained to me that I was spending two hours after dinner upstairs, I hooked up the lap top as we are watching TV and chit chatting! She like to chit chat. Of course, I look at her while she is talking! I basically average around 30 seconds per move. I like to play blitz. Of course, you miss moves, make mistakes, but I do beat 2000 rated players. Hopefully, this gives you an idea. By the way, I play to retire on or around October 16, 2015. Now through October 16, I have to take 14 days or I lose them.
  4. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    26 Aug '15 17:551 edit
    Retiring from the job or the site?
  5. SubscriberZorroTheFox
    MAP since 090214!
    Round Rock, TX
    Moves
    28 Aug '15 01:08
    No way from the retiring from this wonderful chess site! I am retiring from work!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree