Jack and Jill

Jack and Jill

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
27 Feb 17

Originally posted by venda
This must be an old teaser because I think all lighthouses are automatic these days.
Anyway, I suppose the answer is when she leaves she turns out the wrong light(was that ever possible?),a ship crashes into the lighthouse so it's tumbling into the sea so she jumps off it to try and save herself but cracks her head open on the rocks.
All highly unlikely of course but then these teasers often are.
She turns out the light in the lighthouse causing the ship to crash and she commits suicide because of guilt.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
28 Feb 17

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
She turns out the light in the lighthouse causing the ship to crash and she commits suicide because of guilt.
In UK lighthouse keepers would live in the lighthouse ... hence my question about living in a tall building.
I think the last manned lighthouse was automated in the late 90s.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 Mar 17

Would that have been the coolest job ever. Supply your own weed and whiskey; we ship you food and fuel, and really don't let the coast down.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
Would that have been the coolest job ever. Supply your own weed and whiskey; we ship you food and fuel, and really don't let the coast down.
Weed and whiskey on the job? Grounds for dismissal.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
05 Mar 17

Originally posted by apathist
Italy is the place to go if you want to apply for a keeper's job!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Mar 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
And broke his crown.
I guess he was Prince Jack then, his dad would be furious....