1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '23 01:26
    https://phys.org/news/2023-03-online-iq-scores-century.html

This is what I have been saying all along and I think it has something to do with brain damage from Covid, or exacerbated by Covid.
    It explains a lot, like people wanting authoritarian regimes and riding on every word said, totally believing everything with no checking, no reasoning things out, just blindly follow.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Mar '23 12:18
    @sonhouse
    Amazing. I didn't think there was room down there.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    12 Mar '23 13:12
    @sonhouse said

This is what I have been saying all along and I think it has something to do with brain damage from Covid, or exacerbated by Covid.
    It explains a lot, like people wanting authoritarian regimes and riding on every word said, totally believing everything with no checking, no reasoning things out, just blindly follow.
    I think it'll be more to do with social media and technology.
    People don't have to think anymore Ask a youngster what 12 * 9 is and watch them look on their phones which they also use for wittering on about nothing to their friends.
    You can't blame covid,global warming and Brexit for everything.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '23 20:18
    @venda
    There is this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/long-covid-even-mild-covid-linked-damage-brain-months-infection-rcna18959
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Mar '23 12:471 edit
    @sonhouse said

Huh? Wot wuz ther question agin?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Mar '23 05:23
    @moonbus
    Drum roll🙂
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 16:13
    @venda said
    I think it'll be more to do with social media and technology.
    People don't have to think anymore Ask a youngster what 12 * 9 is and watch them look on their phones which they also use for wittering on about nothing to their friends.
    You can't blame covid,global warming and Brexit for everything.
    or if u dont use it u loose it
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 03:32
    @sonhouse said

Does net zero mean zero? If so, why would anyone want zero CO2? All plant life on earth would die without CO2 which means we would all die. Yep, idiocracy is here. People support killing all life on the planet and are too dumb to realize it.

IQ zero.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 16:49
    @Metal-Brain
    Why do you NEVER actually address the OP but instead just post BULLSHYTE having ZERO to do with the OP?

My guess is because you are a paid Russian agent you ONLY want to make the US look bad any way you can do it you POS PUTIN LOVER.

I have said for years you would be treated as a hero if you just moved to Moscow like Steven Seagal who just got a letter of commendation AND Russian citizenship given to him PERSONALLY by Putin.
    You could do the same because you would CLEARLY be much happier in Russia since you ABSOLUTELY HATE the US.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 21:33
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why do you NEVER actually address the OP but instead just post BULLSHYTE having ZERO to do with the OP?

My guess is because you are a paid Russian agent you ONLY want to make the US look bad any way you can do it you POS PUTIN LOVER.

I have said for years you would be treated as a hero if you just moved to Moscow like Steven Seagal who just got a letter o ...[text shortened]... ld do the same because you would CLEARLY be much happier in Russia since you ABSOLUTELY HATE the US.
    Net zero is net zero, so how much CO2 is net zero?
    Nobody knows.

It should not be called net zero, it should be called "not zero".
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '23 16:54
    @Metal-Brain
    So make your own OP, stop trolling mine.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 13:39
    @metal-brain said
    Net zero is net zero, so how much CO2 is net zero?
    Nobody knows.

It should not be called net zero, it should be called "not zero".
    You obviously need a running start, so let's start with this: do you even understand what the word "net" means?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '23 12:27
    @Suzianne
    It is not zero.
    If it was zero all plants would die and we would too.
  14. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    06 Apr '23 15:18
    @suzianne said
    You obviously need a running start, so let's start with this: do you even understand what the word "net" means?
    I think we all know what net zero means.
    I think Mr Brain is a very intelligent person who just likes winding people up with the questions he asks.
    He has a lot of success because people respond.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '23 16:21
    @venda
    https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/what-is-net-zero.196511

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree