1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 14:08
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Ridiculous. The warming came first, then CO2 levels rose like they always do. How many times do I have to correct your faulty cause and effect.

Take a beer or soda pop out of the refrigerator and open it. Leave it there until it gets warm. Notice how the CO2 left the liquid. That is what warming does. Idiot!
    Open a cold beer without drinking it and letting it get warm?

Sicko!! 😠
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 16:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    Open a cold beer without drinking it and letting it get warm?

Sicko!! 😠
    Really! Talk about sacrilegious....
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 22:16
    Originally posted by humy
    Not quite the same subject but;

http://phys.org/news/2015-08-world-july-noaa-scientists.html
    "...The world broke new heat records in July, marking the hottest month in history and the warmest first seven months of the year since modern record-keeping began in 1880, US authorities said Thursday.
    The month's average temperature across land and sea surfa ...[text shortened]... e, they found land and ocean surfaces were 1.53 F (0.85 C) above the 20th century average.
    ..."
    The last ice age was prior to the acknowledged advent of man created CO2 emissions. Most scientists agree now that in many past ages both CO2 levels and temperatures were much higher than at the end of the 20th century.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '15 22:53
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The last ice age was prior to the acknowledged advent of man created CO2 emissions. Most scientists agree now that in many past ages both CO2 levels and temperatures were much higher than at the end of the 20th century.
    I am not aware of any time [in say the last 50 years] when scientists didn't agree that there were
    past ages where both CO2 and temperatures were higher than now.

So what?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree