Dividing by zero

Dividing by zero

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Aug 15

Originally posted by humy
-so people can piss each other off.
If D64 insists on making false assumptions and accusations about me then I will insist on pointing out her lies.

I'll stop when she does.

F

Moves
09 Aug 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
If D64 insists on making false assumptions and accusations about me then I will insist on pointing out her lies.

I'll stop when she does.
Then this truly will be an infinitely long thread...

Moves
09 Aug 15

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Then this truly will be an infinitely long thread...
That's entirely possible.

D

Moves
09 Aug 15
1 edit

D

Moves
09 Aug 15

D

Moves
09 Aug 15
1 edit

D

Moves
09 Aug 15
1 edit

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Aug 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Contrary to Dutchess64's belief, Joe Shmo doesn't care who started what. However, Joe Shmo does care that Duchess64 will not address googlefude or Joe Shmo directly when engaging in a conversation with Joe Shmo or googlefude. Duchess64 can not seem to get it through Duchess64's thick mathematical skull that this type rhetoric makes it appear as though Duchess64 is better than Joe Shmo and googlefudge. Duchess64 continually (and Joe Shmo must surmise intentionally) misses this point. Alerting Duchess64 to this blindingly obvious character flaw is Joe shmo's only real reason to perpetuate future correspondence with Duchess64. Joe Shmo considers it somewhat of a spiritual mission to succeed in this seemingly simple task, but (like most spiritual missions) anticipates a 0% return on investment.

F

Moves
10 Aug 15

This quarrel is ridiculous!

Two grown ups accusing the other. "He started so I have the right to prolong this thread to a monster thread. What is this? Kindergarten?

Let's say like this: The one of you two quitting to answer has the honour and the other one responding the other is losing every honour there is. Okay? Agree?

Moves
10 Aug 15

My Cthulhu!

And you, of all people, have the gall, the chutzpah, the putzpah, to say that!?

My Cthulhu.

D

Moves
10 Aug 15

D

Moves
10 Aug 15

D

Moves
10 Aug 15

F

Moves
10 Aug 15

Do you really want people to offend you further? Or do you just feel sorry for yourself that you don't have any friends left in this thread, noone that can see it from your point of view? Or do you just not understand the situation you've gotten yourself into properly?

If I was you, I would lay low for a while until the storm has settled. Step back a little. Study the thread some, just to see where it started to get all wrong...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Aug 15

😕 ... Ok, I think I understand now. So on that note... I agree with you... I'm inept in the field of Mathematics. Also, I just want you to know that i'm sorry for picking on you, it was not a good show of character. Again, even though you may not be able to fully understand, I'm sorry for my behavior.