1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 16:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You didn't get the part where he was saying you won't read, but only look at stupid anti-science video's? Oh, I can see part of your response, I am not anti-science, only the stuff that goes against my religion.....

You can deny that all you want, you are still anti-science.
    I am for real science done by the rules of the scientific method, not for so-called science done by opinion and fairy tales.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 16:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am for real science done by the rules of the scientific method, not for so-called science done by opinion and fairy tales.
    No you are a young Earth creationist with not the first clue of what science is or how it works.

You are painfully and ridiculously ignorant and deluded.

And you are incapable of discussing science instead of parroting your idiotic religious beliefs.

So Get, The Frack, Out of Science.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 16:48
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    No you are a young Earth creationist with not the first clue of what science is or how it works.

You are painfully and ridiculously ignorant and deluded.

And you are incapable of discussing science instead of parroting your idiotic religious beliefs.

So Get, The Frack, Out of Science.
    I know you do not like your worldview challenged, but sometimes that is a part of learning.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 17:04
    I know you do not like your worldview challenged, but sometimes that is a part of learning.
    You are as always, wrong on all counts.

I do like my world-view challenged, That's how it keeps getting tested and strengthened.

Your mistake is in thinking that you challenge my world-view.

Now, get the frack out of science.
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 18:38
    Great! So you're not a creationist? Just trolling? Well, we have at least two
    things in common then, we both like "U can't touch this", and we both accept
    evolution. I must apologise for having misjudged you so badly.

Friends? 🙂
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 23:38
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Great! So you're not a creationist? Just trolling? Well, we have at least two
    things in common then, we both like "U can't touch this", and we both accept
    evolution. I must apologise for having misjudged you so badly.

Friends? 🙂
    Of course we are friends. How could I be an enemy of someone that accepts evolution as bad science.
  7. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '14 05:12
    Of course we are friends. How could I be an enemy of someone that accepts evolution as bad science.
    I will ask you to not drag my name into your trolling dirt, good sir! 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree