Hydra vulgaris

Hydra vulgaris

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Show me the quotes. Saying it doesn't make it so.
And yet, you saying it does make it so?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Just stating a fact. How else could you cut it up into little pieces and it will assemble again? It doesn't operate with a brain. A brain only operates in the piece that has the brain. It doesn't need a brain and it has certain advantages.
Why do you still post here? You've shown over and over a profound inability to understand what is being said.

God, it's like Trump wandered in here.

Moves
12 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
Show me the quotes. Saying it doesn't make it so.
What? Show you "the quotes" that say that your article doesn't say a particular thing? I could only do that if it explicitly denied what you say. It doesn't; rather, it says nothing about it. I have no quote saying it says nothing about human brains, because it says nothing about human brains and therefore there are no quotes. None for, none against. None.

Yet you insist that it does say something about human brains. You have no quotes saying it does, you just insist it does and insist that I provide a quote saying it doesn't. Sorry, little boy, but you made a definite statement, therefore you must provide the quotes. All I have to do is note that your quotes ain't there.

Do you even know how quotation works at all!?

MB

Moves
13 Mar 22

@shallow-blue said
What? Show you "the quotes" that say that your article doesn't say a particular thing? I could only do that if it explicitly denied what you say. It doesn't; rather, it says nothing about it. I have no quote saying it says nothing about human brains, because it says nothing about human brains and therefore there are no quotes. None for, ...[text shortened]... I have to do is note that your quotes ain't there.

Do you even know how quotation works at all!?
You said this:

"It did? Astounding. In three paragraphs, your press cutting explained how a human brain can restore itself as easily as a hydra's two-dimensional neural net."

You said the article said something. Show me the quotes. Stop lying. This isn't about what wasn't said, it is about what you claimed the article did say.

Moves
13 Mar 22

@metal-brain said
You said this:

"It did? Astounding. In three paragraphs, your press cutting explained how a human brain can restore itself as easily as a hydra's two-dimensional neural net."

You said the article said something. Show me the quotes. Stop lying. This isn't about what wasn't said, it is about what you claimed the article did say.
So... you prove, again, that you are too stupid to understand sarcasm. That is nothing new, though.

MB

Moves
14 Mar 22

@shallow-blue said
So... you prove, again, that you are too stupid to understand sarcasm. That is nothing new, though.
So you have no point as usual.
Don't you have a better hobby than trolling?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Mar 22

@Suzianne
It is worse than that. MH understands perfectly but has OCD and can only keep up the barrage of fantasy.

MB

Moves
15 Mar 22

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
It is worse than that. MH understands perfectly but has OCD and can only keep up the barrage of fantasy.
Who posted about conspiracy theories the most on this thread? You kept bringing it up over and over again. You seem to be obsessed about it. This thread is about doing something about the aging process for longevity. You don't want to talk about that though. You keep interjecting the fantasy.

Stop projecting.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Mar 22

@Metal-Brain
YOU are the conspiracy expert. I post VERIFIABLE sites, stuff independently vetted for accuracy as opposed to you who love to post OPINION pieces unverifiable.

MB

Moves
18 Mar 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
YOU are the conspiracy expert. I post VERIFIABLE sites, stuff independently vetted for accuracy as opposed to you who love to post OPINION pieces unverifiable.
"I post VERIFIABLE sites"

Is that what you think? You claimed Rachel Maddow didn't lie about the gene vaccines when she did. Posted the video and everything to prove it.

You are full of it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Mar 22

@Metal-Brain
You NEVER watched Maddow and you know that full well so you rely on your twisted sources instead of actually watching a show of hers to see for yourself the supposed lies she spews.

Instead, you just REpuke the same crap as your ultrarightwingnutjob buddies.

But, we KNOW all that and know exactly where your credibility lies, that is, WAY underwater, Marianas Trench kind of deep underwater.

MB

Moves
19 Mar 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
You NEVER watched Maddow and you know that full well so you rely on your twisted sources instead of actually watching a show of hers to see for yourself the supposed lies she spews.

Instead, you just REpuke the same crap as your ultrarightwingnutjob buddies.

But, we KNOW all that and know exactly where your credibility lies, that is, WAY underwater, Marianas Trench kind of deep underwater.
Dore played clips of her show and she said those lies. I watched that part of Maddows show. That was enough to know she lied. Here it is again. Watch the videos.

https://rumble.com/vro512-rachel-maddows-non-stop-covid-lies.html

MB

Moves
19 Mar 22

My guess is somebody invented a silly conspiracy theory based on this Marvel comic book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(comics)

Now, back to reality. Do hydras age?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 22

@Metal-Brain
Sounds like they don't age but that doesn't mean that genetic trick can be transferred to humans.

Is that what your point is, to see if humans can become immortal?

If humans became immortal that would kill scientific discovery since the minds that became immortal would most likely become static and unchanging.

My guess anyway.

MB

Moves
20 Mar 22

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Sounds like they don't age but that doesn't mean that genetic trick can be transferred to humans.

Is that what your point is, to see if humans can become immortal?

If humans became immortal that would kill scientific discovery since the minds that became immortal would most likely become static and unchanging.

My guess anyway.
"Is that what your point is, to see if humans can become immortal?"

Sort of. Even an ageless person can die, but yes.

Nothing is static and unchanging that lives.