Mass Space & Infinity

Mass Space & Infinity

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Apr 23

@suzianne said
It's just physics, man.

Learn physics, and you'll understand what you're talking about a LOT more than if you just spew out BS about "consciousness".
Thank you I appreciate your superior blind insight.

MB

Moves
08 Apr 23

@mike69
LOL
She is only here to troll. We should call her ad hominem suzi.
She is a classic case of psychological projection. Whatever she says about you is how she feels about herself, but projecting it on you helps her deny her insecurities.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
@mike69
LOL
She is only here to troll. We should call her ad hominem suzi.
She is a classic case of psychological projection. Whatever she says about you is how she feels about herself, but projecting it on you helps her deny her insecurities.
Remember when I told you recently that you're always wrong? Well, your streak is intact.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Please explain as all listed seem that way. Do you even understand the comparison?

I read the definition of two words listed for understanding how far have you got, I’d love to hear it. Your Ideas?

I don’t know but do black holes have natural check valves, sensors, relays weights and balances and on? Does all mentioned above in a way create an engine of sorts for life ...[text shortened]... ain balance putting exhaust out faster, other pipe dumps also . Can all of this also create motion.
This is exactly how Donald Trump got elected in 2016.

mlb62

Moves
08 Apr 23

@suzianne said
I've been waiting for the "T" word to pop up....

MB

Moves
09 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Stop trying to pollute the science forum with politics. That is what the debate forum is for.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Think of it as a high performance engine add twin turbos “black holes” increase or decrease boost for balance and desired performance. We have it all in a way needed for an engine and universe with all the connections, tubbing working together. Things like the sun “battery” gasses, fuel, elements to create, plug wires, water pump and on in so many ways. Thoughts anyone or her?
It's okay if you don't understand physics at all. Just say so and stop wasting our time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
Stop trying to pollute the science forum with politics. That is what the debate forum is for.
Thanks to you, the Science Forum is certainly uncontaminated by Science.

Moves
09 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Thanks to you, the Science Forum is certainly uncontaminated by Science.
Look at baby girl spread her wings😉.

We can talk about what I said above more if you like and promise to answer instead of dine and dashing.

MB

Moves
09 Apr 23

@suzianne said
It's okay if you don't understand physics at all. Just say so and stop wasting our time.
Stop trolling.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
Stop trolling.
Said the troll.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Apr 23

@Metal-Brain
There was no trolling till you showed up. You are the maven of troll.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Apr 23

@Metal-Brain
Once again. The troll maven speaks.

MB

Moves
17 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
"The universe is not infinitely large"

You don't know that. You accept the whole universe cannot be seen because you claimed it was expanding faster than the speed of light. You contradicted yourself.
You cannot see how large it is. Now you are claiming you know how large it is. Which is it?
Trolling on this thread did not start with me. Sonhouse is full of crap.
All I did was point out that people are making assertions they cannot prove. That is not trolling. sonhouse is just a liar.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Apr 23

@Metal-Brain
Thus continuing the troll network. Why don't you ask a scientist why they think the universe is expanding faster than c? That just means we can only see maybe a third of the actual universe because light from say 30 billion light years away just cannot reach us EVER so all we can see is about 14 billion light years out but of course you in your infinite wisdom cannot accept that as an answer so keep the bell trolling.