1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Dec '23 08:01
    Hi,

would it be possible to have a function to enable all club members to enjoy buddy privileges (as of now I turn them on one by one)?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Dec '23 12:44
    Good idea.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Dec '23 10:431 edit
    @ponderable said
    Hi,

would it be possible to have a function to enable all club members to enjoy buddy privileges (as of now I turn them on one by one)?
    If this is 'enabled', via one button, perhaps, then the default should be set to 'off'. Meaning those who want to do this should punch the bitton to enable it, instead of saddling people with games they may not want. Maybe place the button on the club home page, so it can be set on a club-by-club basis.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Dec '23 12:08
    @suzianne said
    If this is 'enabled', via one button, perhaps, then the default should be set to 'off'. Meaning those who want to do this should punch the bitton to enable it, instead of saddling people with games they may not want. Maybe place the button on the club home page, so it can be set on a club-by-club basis.
    Yes, it should be voluntary and default should be off.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Dec '23 12:16
    Nice idea.

Yes, now on the list.

Apologies for not adding smaller features like this promptly. I am really "bogged down" in the current general site update and trying to avoid too many feature distractions (that have to be developed then ported to the new code - so nearly effort * 2).

I will be finished before Xmas....although not released, of course.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Dec '23 15:26
    @russ said
    Nice idea.

Yes, now on the list.

Apologies for not adding smaller features like this promptly. I am really "bogged down" in the current general site update and trying to avoid too many feature distractions (that have to be developed then ported to the new code - so nearly effort * 2).

I will be finished before Xmas....although not released, of course.
    Thank you.

No worries, it is fine to be on the list.

Happy coding!
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Dec '23 19:271 edit
    I really don't want to dissuade anyone from posting suggestions though, as I will soon be able to catch up on any good ones.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree