Clan Forum Thread List button

Clan Forum Thread List button

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 16
2 edits

On each Thread page in the Forums, there is a "Thread List" button which returns to the Thread List for that Forum.

Can we get a similar "Thread List" button on each Thread page in the Clan Forum? I'm tired of hitting the Clan Home button and then the Clan Forum button on that page to get back to the Clan Forum Thread List.

To clarify, I'm talking about the Forum for each Clan, NOT the "Clans Forum".

Come on, I can't be the first to suggest this.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
On each Thread page in the Forums, there is a "Thread List" button which returns to the Thread List for that Forum.

Can we get a similar "Thread List" button on each Thread page in the Clan Forum? I'm tired of hitting the Clan Home button and then the Clan Forum button on that page to get back to the Clan Forum Thread List.

To clarify, I'm talking ab ...[text shortened]... he Forum for each Clan, NOT the "Clans Forum".

Come on, I can't be the first to suggest this.
In fact you can be. Congratulations on thinking on this as first Person.

My "work-flow" is to hit the back button which brings me to the thread list again (If I have posted I use the button to skip several entries 🙂 )

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 May 16

This now exists.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by Russ
This now exists.
It does indeed!

Thank you, Russ!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Here

Moves
16 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
It does indeed!

Thank you, Russ!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
This is a good idea .though why you would want to read anything on the clan forum is a complete mystery to me

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by padger
This is a good idea .though why you would want to read anything on the clan forum is a complete mystery to me
The takeaway is that I must belong to a more interesting clan than you.