1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    19 Feb '24 14:20
    It's obvious to all who take notice that the clan system is dying.
    The 2 main issues seem to be introducing a separate rating for clan players and the current system where a winning clan is awarded all the points.
    Perhaps it is time to revisit these issues before the clan system degenerates even further
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Feb '24 15:52
    @venda

Anglian had posted the Idea again with Clan rating:

Thread 198664...one like two dislikes.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Feb '24 09:47
    @ponderable said
    @venda

Anglian had posted the Idea again with Clan rating:

Thread 198664...one like two dislikes.
    Thanks Pondy.
    I never look at the silly thumbs .I think such things should only be on social media sites.
    You will agree not many clan leaders post on the forums, so I don't think many of them even look.
    What i was hoping for was Russ to send out a message to all clan leaders asking for their opinions, or even a vote on changing things in the area's I have suggested.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Feb '24 13:38
    @venda said
    Thanks Pondy.
    I never look at the silly thumbs .I think such things should only be on social media sites.
    You will agree not many clan leaders post on the forums, so I don't think many of them even look.
    What i was hoping for was Russ to send out a message to all clan leaders asking for their opinions, or even a vote on changing things in the area's I have suggested.
    I will attempt to address it, but I can't change my focus right now until the new build is in production. I know it is far from ideal, but the current situation will need to remain for just a little longer.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Feb '24 13:53
    @russ said
    I will attempt to address it, but I can't change my focus right now until the new build is in production. I know it is far from ideal, but the current situation will need to remain for just a little longer.
    Ok Russ and thanks.
    Probably not a good idea to change things mid season but something to think about for 2025
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Feb '24 08:30
    @venda said
    Thanks Pondy.
    I mentioned the thumbs only to show that it has been seen and there was not much resonance 😉
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 08:38
    @venda said
    Thanks Pondy.
    Hear Hear!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree