1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    11 Jul '22 00:162 edits
    I wonder if such an indicator could be implemented.

Maybe just on the profile (where interested parties might check the status), so as not to shame the perp throughout the forums?

That would help some us not to waste our meager limit of three alerts per day, for which @divegeester interestingly advocated so ardently.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '22 11:261 edit
    @kevin-eleven said
    I wonder if such an indicator could be implemented.

Maybe just on the profile (where interested parties might check the status), so as not to shame the perp throughout the forums?

That would help some us not to waste our meager limit of three alerts per day, for which @divegeester interestingly advocated so ardently.
    This is an interesting idea.
    However your rationale is revealing that you are more interested in it for levering forum politics and point scoring rather than upholding the forum guidelines framework itself … or you would just alert a post irrespective of the poster being on a forum ban or not.

Btw I have never advocated for a “limit of three alerts per day”.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 10:00
    @divegeester said
    This is an interesting idea.
    However your rationale is revealing that you are more interested in it for levering forum politics and point scoring rather than upholding the forum guidelines framework itself … or you would just alert a post irrespective of the poster being on a forum ban or not.

Btw I have never advocated for a “limit of three alerts per day”.
    So you advocated for zero alerts?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 20:28
    @suzianne said
    So you advocated for zero alerts?
    No I didn’t advocate for any specific amount of alerts. You really should take your whining soul to Russ and pour it out on his lap.

Good luck!
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 20:35
    @divegeester said
    No I didn’t advocate for any specific amount of alerts. You really should take your whining soul to Russ and pour it out on his lap.

Good luck!
    I've noticed that in many of your posts, laps (and in some cases their fragrances) seem to be a primary concern of yours. Why is that?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 21:27
    @kevin-eleven said
    I've noticed that in many of your posts, laps (and in some cases their fragrances) seem to be a primary concern of yours. Why is that?
    I like “laps”

You have a problem with that?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '22 07:41
    @divegeester said

Good luck!
    So, you advocated for no alerts. When you whined about this, did you whine alone?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '22 08:32
    @suzianne said
    So, you advocated for no alerts. When you whined about this, did you whine alone?
    As I’ve told you before, I flagged up that you and your cronies were abusing the alert system, Russ agreed and immediately changed it to stop you.

It was a good move by him and you’ve been whining about it ever since; which is a side benefit to observe.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jul '22 02:162 edits
    @divegeester said
    As I’ve told you before, I flagged up that you and your cronies were abusing the alert system, Russ agreed and immediately changed it to stop you.

It was a good move by him and you’ve been whining about it ever since; which is a side benefit to observe.
    You were full of crap then, you're full of crap now.

You can't fool everyone with your self-promotion, you know. Sorry.

We had a tool to stop YOUR abuse, and you saw to it that it was neutered. End of.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jul '22 07:003 edits
    @suzianne said
    You were full of crap then, you're full of crap now.
    You can't fool everyone with your self-promotion, you know.
    We had a tool to stop YOUR abuse, and you saw to it that it was neutered. End of.
    The owner and creator of this excellent website looked at what you and your cronies were doing with the alert system and he decided to change it immediately to stop the practice of gang alerting posts by groups of individuals, of multiple alerts by sole individuals and also by dummy non subscribing accounts in order to confound the moderators and in many cases get complete threads removed. It was an excellent decision.

It is clear from your posting generally, but specifically the last 48 hours of your hypocritical scorn-pouring, your delusional accusations and today’s abuse aimed at @shallow-blue (in the general forum) that your perspective of balanced moderation of these forums is twisted.

If you have an issue with a post you still have three alerts per days plus you can send as many feedbacks as you deem necessary to stop any “abuse”.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 04:14
    @divegeester said
    The owner and creator of this excellent website looked at what you and your cronies were doing with the alert system and he decided to change it immediately to stop the practice of gang alerting posts by groups of individuals, of multiple alerts by sole individuals and also by dummy non subscribing accounts in order to confound the moderators and in many cases get complet ...[text shortened]... three alerts per days plus you can send as many feedbacks as you deem necessary to stop any “abuse”.
    Pretty good fairy tale, boy.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 07:02
    @suzianne said
    Pretty good fairy tale, boy.
    Channelling woofwoof Suzianne?
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    30 Jul '22 22:36
    @divegeester said
    The owner and creator of this excellent website looked at what you and your cronies were doing with the alert system and he decided to change it immediately to stop the practice of gang alerting posts by groups of individuals, of multiple alerts by sole individuals and also by dummy non subscribing accounts in order to confound the moderators and in many cases get complet ...[text shortened]... three alerts per days plus you can send as many feedbacks as you deem necessary to stop any “abuse”.
    It has not passed notice how polite and full of compliments, how full of "thanks" and "please" you suddenly become whenever you want something, as if other people are somehow incapable of remembering your general patterns of behavior.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '22 08:26
    @kevin-eleven said
    It has not passed notice how polite and full of compliments, how full of "thanks" and "please" you suddenly become whenever you want something, as if other people are somehow incapable of remembering your general patterns of behavior.
    “It has not passed notice”

Prick.
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    01 Aug '22 19:02
    @divegeester said
    “It has not passed notice”

Prick.
    I'm happy to keep the spotlight on you, because I know you crave it. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree