1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 13:13
    @rajk999 said
    This, my first comment
    Yes, and you are in a category that needs to be dealt with as well. You play no chess and you are using RHP to promote your political, spiritual, and social [in particular, LGBQTQ +++] agenda.

... is not an attack. This is the truth, which many here can see. My post contains no vulgarities or insults. The woman is not here to play chess but spends loads of time insulting many people on this site.
    Why the " in particular " part of your post?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 14:29
    @kewpie said
    I usually write very clearly and in the simplest possible language. Part of my career was teaching slow teens, not retarded but not gifted either. So I understand language can be a problem for some people. Use Google. I got it for you:

Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
    in particular
    phrase of particular
    especially (used to show that a statement applies to one person or thing more than any other).
    "he socialized with the other young people, one boy in particular"

Hope that helps.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 11:09
    @kewpie said
    He's a sanctimonious bigot who's always had a stick up his ass about me. He feels that his personal attacks are justified.

Nothing I've said before he stuck his nose in has been outrageous or unusual. He can't object to anything I've said here and so he objects to my mere existence, which I find morally repugnant, of course.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Mar '24 11:22
    @suzianne said
    He's a sanctimonious bigot who's always had a stick up his ass about me. He feels that his personal attacks are justified.

Nothing I've said before he stuck his nose in has been outrageous or unusual. He can't object to anything I've said here and so he objects to my mere existence, which I find morally repugnant, of course.
    I find all people like him, who object to other people's existence simply because they aren't following traditional behaviour, morally repugnant. We're all minorities after all, because we're human beings and not copies of some imaginary "right" group.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 14:41
    Well there goes my superiority complex. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree