Ratings update

Ratings update

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J
Curmudgeon Supreme

Jackson, Michigan

Moves
320d

Is the site a little behind on updating ratings? Mine hasn't been changed (well at least the graph hasn't) for about 5 days and I know I've last at least one game since then.

Australia

Moves
320d
1 edit

@jayboman1579 said
Is the site a little behind on updating ratings? Mine hasn't been changed (well at least the graph hasn't) for about 5 days and I know I've last at least one game since then.
Your last game finish is dated 16th and it appears on the graph.

J
Curmudgeon Supreme

Jackson, Michigan

Moves
319d

@Kewpie

My last game was a loss (of around 20 points) and is not reflected in the graph.

Australia

Moves
318d
1 edit

@jayboman1579 said
@Kewpie

My last game was a loss (of around 20 points) and is not reflected in the graph.
The last game on the graph, showing 1607, if you click on it it takes you to the swandog game which ended on the 16th. The actual number on the graph may be the rating you had at the start of that game. Wait until your next game ends and check the numbers again, as this may need to be reported via feedback.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
293d

@jayboman1579 said
@Kewpie

In fact you expect the last pointof the graph to reflect your current rating.
That is not the case, as Kewpie pointed out, the last point is at the ratehing before it was updated.

So the Site Suggestion would be:

"Please alter the graph in a way, that the last point reflects the current rating."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
266d

@ponderable said
In fact you expect the last pointof the graph to reflect your current rating.
That is not the case, as Kewpie pointed out, the last point is at the ratehing before it was updated.

So the Site Suggestion would be:

"Please alter the graph in a way, that the last point reflects the current rating."
Isn't there something about updates every 24 hrs?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
248d

@very-rusty said
Isn't there something about updates every 24 hrs?

-VR
Not that I knew...
In fact the update is directly, it is just, that the last point of the graph reflects not the actual rating, but the one before.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
246d

@ponderable said
Not that I knew...
In fact the update is directly, it is just, that the last point of the graph reflects not the actual rating, but the one before.
I've found it often takes more than 24 hours for win to show up, in fact not sure they are all there even.

-VR