Achived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads

Achived RHP Spirituality Forum Threads

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
This belongs on a thread of its own Grampy Bobby.
Okay. Thanks.

F

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
deleted

Moves
27 Apr 15

Personal Message Conversation from this point on. Believers in Christ refrain from doing their laundry in public. Thank you.
I think if you just answered simple, on topic, straightforward questions put to you about thread topic you initiate (YOU INITIATE!)... instead of fannying around like a big girl, none of this drama would occur.

Moves
27 Apr 15
3 edits

Personal Message Conversation from this point on. Believers in Christ refrain from doing their laundry in public. Thank you.
That you feel the need to have another little pop at me and at the same time, and in the same post no less...post about dear Mike's demise is frankly an astonishing revelation of your lack of self awareness of your clumsy forum etiquette.

I was already aware of Mike's passing from the early hours via another poster in a private forum and I've made my comments there.

Edit: GB's reference to ML edited out.

rc

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You've put a petty put down of a fellow poster and news of the death of one of our friends in the same forum post? Think again Grampy Bobby.
wow lemon lime is right, you really do come across as a forum policeman. Who you gonna bust next? some unsuspecting user that has a tail light out? someone that has their grass too long for the specifications of the city ordinances. Some old guy sleeping in an alley way?

F

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow lemon lime is right, you really do come across as a forum policeman. Who you gonna bust next? some unsuspecting user that has a tail light out? someone that has their grass too long for the specifications of the city ordinances. Some old guy sleeping in an alley way?
deleted

rc

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
That you feel the need to have another little pop at me and at the same time, and in the same post no less...post about dear Mike's demise is frankly an astonishing revelation of your lack of self awareness of your clumsy forum etiquette.

I was already aware of Mike's passing from the early hours via another poster in a private forum and I've made my comments there.
Shut up you petty crawler, you are like an old housewife gossiping and bitching about some neighbours cat. You are far more offensive than GB could ever be.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
You've put a petty put down of a fellow poster and news of the death of one of our friends in the same forum post? Think again Grampy Bobby.
Not a "petty put down" rather an effort to move personal complaints to a private venue and in doing so elevate the solemnity of our conversation:

"Personal Message Conversation from this point on. Believers in Christ refrain from doing their laundry in public. Thank you."

F

Moves
27 Apr 15
1 edit

deleted

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Shut up you petty crawler, you are like an old housewife gossiping and bitching about some neighbours cat. You are far more offensive than GB could ever be.
As you repeatedly tell everyone elsewhere, I am as prejudiced, ignorant, and hate-filled as the perpetrators of the American 19th and 20th century black lynchings.

Moves
27 Apr 15

Not a "petty put down" rather an effort to move personal complaints to a private venue and in doing so elevate the solemnity of our conversation
Couldn't you tackle me on that without involving the death of another poster?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by FMF
I suggest that, now that you have started a thread about Mike, you should take down the post in question, Grampy Bobby. It's in very poor taste.
Already been "Quoted" (three more posts here we'll be on a new page).

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
27 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Couldn't you tackle me on that without involving the death of another poster?
Mature men and women handle both life and death issues in stride.

F

Moves
27 Apr 15
2 edits

deleted

Moves
27 Apr 15

Already been "Quoted" (three more posts here we'll be on a new page).
I've already edited my post where I quoted you.

Your turn...