1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    21 Feb '24 22:47
    yes..all of them started because space aliens landed here and scared everyone. The original earthlings thought these ETs were GODS and worshiped them They didn't know any better ! All they knew was they came from the sky, which meant "heaven" to them.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 01:50
    @mlb62 said
    yes..all of them started because space aliens landed here and scared everyone. The original earthlings thought these ETs were GODS and worshiped them They didn't know any better ! All they knew was they came from the sky, which meant "heaven" to them.
    I think it's the other way around. The angels have been confused for ET's
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 06:53
    @mlb62 said
    I can agree with this, the only minor edit I would suggest is that people centuries ago were not always scared, but sometimes simply amazed and intrigued by what they saw and heard.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 08:34
    @mlb62 said
    Last year I started a thread asking where Jesus physical body went when he “ascended into heaven” as the disciples watched.

Several “Christians” here got quite upset with me and called me names.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 09:47
    @mlb62 said
    I'm a cardinal in the Universal Life Church Inc. of Salinas, got a tax identification number, all my revenues are now tax free, and I can assure you that I was not abducted by aliens.

My sacraments are beer and pizza on Friday nights. There is no entry fee, but donations are accepted with thanks and are tax deductible. Wanna join my church?
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 09:52
    @divegeester said
    Last year I started a thread asking where Jesus physical body went when he “ascended into heaven” as the disciples watched.

Several “Christians” here got quite upset with me and called me names.
    Don't take it personally, dive. Some people just feel very vulnerable when their belief systems are challenged.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 10:421 edit
    @moonbus said
    Don't take it personally, dive. Some people just feel very vulnerable when their belief systems are challenged.
    And some have no belief system TO challenge (even if they say they do).

I see no other reason for the attempt to curry favor with others with no belief system.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 11:12
    @moonbus said
    Thanks moonbus, I feel much reassured now 😅
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 11:14
    @suzianne said
    And some have no belief system TO challenge (even if they say they do).

I see no other reason for the attempt to curry favor with others with no belief system.
    Who are you referring to Suzianne?
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 17:55
    @mlb62 said
    as was foretold by the prophecy

REPENT!
  11. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    22 Feb '24 18:24
    @rookie54 said
    as was foretold by the prophecy

REPENT!
    There is an interesting song titled Repent, and it deals with the future. It's by Leonard Cohen.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    24 Feb '24 20:07
    @PettyTalk

Leonard Cohen was great, one if my favourite.

I liked “Democracy is coming to the USA”
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 07:58
    @divegeester said
    Who are you referring to Suzianne?
    Why is your first question to me never about what I said, but always about who am I talking about?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 08:18
    @suzianne said
    Why is your first question to me never about what I said, but always about who am I talking about?
    I'd hazard a guess, in this case, that it's because what you said was "Some have no belief system to challenge" but you didn't say who you were talking about which made it sound a bit passive aggressive. Just a guess.
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    25 Feb '24 09:03
    @boonon

I think that there maybe a crossover between greys and demonic forces.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree