1. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 02:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Was it that denominations are evil?

If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.

(Matthew 18:8 NIV)
    Can I have penny of your thoughts?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 03:57
    Originally posted by Kevin Lee Poracan
    Can I have penny of your thoughts?
    I have too many thoughts and there is not enough money in the world. 😏
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Sep '14 13:332 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I really don't know much about Watchman Nee's writings because I have never read anything he wrote. However, I have heard that he also believes in a pre tribulation rapture, but one that is only partial. That is, faithful Christians will be raptured and unfaithful Christians will be left behind to endure the hardship and suffering of the Tribulation period ...[text shortened]... " was given that meaning. This seems rather impractical to me during these days of large cities.
    Perhaps sonship could give you better information on how their rapture theories agreed or disagreed.

Don't refer to me to clean up after your messy slander.

I would rather have the honor of being slandered by you along with your slander of Witness Lee, a faithful bondslave of Jesus Christ. It is an honor to bear reproach from you by me teaching as Brother Witness Lee taught me.

My name is Jack Wilmore. And it is my preference that I also am a target of your slanders which you aim at Brothers Witness Lee and Watchman Nee.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Sep '14 06:01
    Originally posted by sonship
    Perhaps sonship could give you better information on how their rapture theories agreed or disagreed.

Don't refer to me to clean up after your messy slander.

I would rather have the honor of being slandered by you along with your slander of Witness Lee, a faithful bondslave of Jesus Christ. It is an honor to bear reproach from you b ...[text shortened]... that I also am a target of your slanders which you aim at Brothers Witness Lee and Watchman Nee.
    You seem to be taking my comments too personally. Lighten up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree