1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 11:581 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    exactly, they see a fat cat on a fence and call the authorities that there is a panther on the loose. Its hilarious. 😀
    Robbie I'd like to ask you for a "before Jehovah" answer from you please. .... When you told me that using "LOL" meant "love of lucifer" where you (honestly before God), just joking?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 12:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie I'd like to ask you for a "before Jehovah" answer from you please. .... When you told me that using "LOL" meant "love of lucifer" where you (honestly before God), just joking?
    LOL the fact that you need to ask I find hilarious. Yes Jeester i was joking.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 12:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Why are you making a mountain out of a molehill?
    Most threads here could probably be fairly accurately described - on some level or other - as being cases of mountains being made out of molehills.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 12:25
    LOL the fact that you need to ask I find hilarious. Yes Jeester i was joking.
    Are you joking about me being a "son of Satan" also?

How do I tell when you are joking about referencing me to satan?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 12:281 edit
    What about when galveston75 said divegeester was "more dangerous than Satan" **. I don't think he was joking. I think he was really upset and was just trying to say something completely spiteful to a fellow Christian.

** edit: or was it "worse than Satan", I can't quite recall.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 13:083 edits
    Are you joking about me being a "son of Satan" also?

How do I tell when you are joking about referencing me to satan?
    bwahahah, its hilarious, oh what joy! pinging those hypersensitive sensibilities of yours! just to watch you balloon out of all proportion. trollin the troll! 😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 13:122 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    What about when galveston75 said divegeester was "more dangerous than Satan" **. I don't think he was joking. I think he was really upset and was just trying to say something completely spiteful to a fellow Christian.

** edit: or was it "worse than Satan", I can't quite recall.
    haha! 😀
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 15:35
    bwahahah, its hilarious, oh what joy! pinging those hypersensitive sensibilities of yours! just to watch you balloon out of all proportion. trollin the troll! 😵
    This repeated pretence that you were only joking after you have posted some nasty invective is not very endearing Robbie.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 15:37
    This repeated pretence that you were only joking after you have posted some nasty invective is not very endearing Robbie.
    how would you know? You are so far removed from normal human activity that you cannot tell when anyone is joking as your ludicrous and absurd opening post demonstrates most admirably, Thanks for that.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 15:48
    how would you know? You are so far removed from normal human activity that you cannot tell when anyone is joking as your ludicrous and absurd opening post demonstrates most admirably, Thanks for that.
    We're all your insults about me being the son of Satan also part of your cheeky-chappy repertoire?
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 15:53
    OMG LOL

Manny
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 15:59
    We're all your insults about me being the son of Satan also part of your cheeky-chappy repertoire?
    LOL what a spangle you are.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 16:51
    LOL what a spangle you are.
    Interestingly you won't answer though eh? 😉
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 17:53
    Interestingly you won't answer though eh? 😉
    Interesting, in what way?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 20:44
    Interesting, in what way?
    In a weasly, dishonest, using the names of celestial beings as an insult and then pretending I'm joking but really I'm not 'cos that's what my Kingdom Hall leader told me, kind of way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree