Chickens

Chickens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

y

Moves
03 May 16

Wouldn't you like to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned?

Moves
03 May 16

Originally posted by yoctobyte
Wouldn't you like to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned?
You mean there's more than one chicken?

y

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Of course!

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
04 May 16

You think that there's only one chicken, but it has a time machine so that when one sees more than one chicken it's in fact the same chicken at different ages after it's been sent back in time?

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
You think that there's only one chicken, but it has a time machine so that when one sees more than one chicken it's in fact the same chicken at different ages after it's been sent back in time?
The same chicken cannot travel through time and occupy the same space in space-time.

Basic laws of time travel.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by DeepThought
I'm sorry but if we're going to start giving chickens time machines how are we ever going to answer that age old question of what came first, the chicken or the egg?

You chickenologists never think things through.

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I'm sorry but if we're going to start giving chickens time machines how are we ever going to answer that age old question of what came first, the chicken or the egg?

You chickenologists never think things through.
Which brings us back, in effect, to the OP and why did the chicken create the time machine?

Cape Town

Moves
04 May 16

No. I like to learn and wouldn't like to live in a world where my learning has limitations.

In reality of course the smart chicken crosses the road when nobody is looking, then nobody ever asks questions.

Cape Town

Moves
04 May 16

I believe my cat keeps demanding that people open doors for her just so that we will ask 'why do you want to go through that door? You just came through there a moment ago!'

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
04 May 16

No. If we did then we would be automatons. Without motive there is no purpose. So we question everything to find reason and meaning for life. Our very survival is contingent on asking questions like why, how and what.

y

Moves
04 May 16

Which brings us back, in effect, to the OP and why did the chicken create the time machine?
Actually the OP is...

"Wouldn't you like to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned"?

😛

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

So many chicken jokes,...must resist.

Ro

Moves
04 May 16

But surely that is only the case for 'Why did the chicken really cross the road?'

Ro

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
So many chicken jokes,...must resist.
Yes, but be careful, as otherwise you might choke.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 May 16

Originally posted by Rank outsider
Yes, but be careful, as otherwise you might choke.
Okay then, just one:

Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud and cross the road again?

Because he was a dirty double-crosser.