Creationism Q and A

Creationism Q and A

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Jan 15

Originally posted by vivify
Was Adam created with genitals?
And if so why does God need genitals?

c

Moves
24 Jan 15

Childbirth is painful because Eve disobeyed. Yes, Adam disobeyed too.
Time was not invented until the Creation, so it didn't seem so long.

rain

Moves
24 Jan 15
1 edit

Why did God invent time?

c

Moves
24 Jan 15

I guess to keep everything from happening at once?

I may have bitten off more than I can chew here.

rain

Moves
24 Jan 15
3 edits

Instead of having Adam's children copulate with their siblings, why didn't God just make new women from Cain and Abel's ribs?

c

Moves
24 Jan 15

I haven't thought it through that far.

rain

Moves
24 Jan 15

A perfect creationist answer.

rain

Moves
24 Jan 15

Last one: how did the anaconda, which lives in South America, get there after the ark landed on Mt. Ararat?

c

Moves
24 Jan 15

Floated there on a tree.

c

Moves
24 Jan 15

Q: Where did the races of man come from?
A: Noah had a black son, a white son, and a Chinese son.
Q : Does the Bible say that?
A: No.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
24 Jan 15

Was Adam created with genitals?
No.
He used dirt.

Although one could make a valid argument that some folks who frequent this forum act in a manner consistent with being made through the means of genitalia...

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
24 Jan 15
1 edit

Why did God invent time?
To give procrastination a purpose.

O

Moves
24 Jan 15

Why did god create a serpent he KNEW was going mess with Adam and Eve, and then blame them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
24 Jan 15

Instead of having Adam's children copulate with their siblings, why didn't God just make new women from Cain and Abel's ribs?
Since you need about 100 individuals for a genetically viable population the Biblical story is at best incomplete. Which leads me to consider a paradox. They've committed the original sin and God has had them driven out of paradise, but despite this either produces new humans for Adam and Eve's children to breed with or protects them from the effects of inbreeding. Why?

PDI

Moves
24 Jan 15

Originally posted by DeepThought
Since you need about 100 individuals for a genetically viable population the Biblical story is at best incomplete. Which leads me to consider a paradox. They've committed the original sin and God has had them driven out of paradise, but despite this either produces new humans for Adam and Eve's children to breed with or protects them from the effects of inbreeding. Why?
Radio's "Bible Answer Man" Hank Hanegraaf says it about like this: Adam and Eve had perfect DNA. After the Fall, DNA remained pretty darned good for generations, and near-perfect DNA allows inbreeding of siblings without producing crummy offspring. DNA got worse from generation to generation, such that at some point the Lord outlawed incest.

Don't shoot me; I'm just the messenger. 🙂