1. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 May '16 23:52
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Is it possible that the rumour I have heard is true and that Red Robbie has complained to the moderators and had someone banned from the forum for posting things Robbie does not like?
    It is indeed true.

RC is a massive hypocrite as well as a liar.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 01:33
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I think he sees it as a part of his comedy routine.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 May '16 01:391 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think he sees it as a part of his comedy routine.
    I think he sometimes tries to play it off that way after he gets caught in a lie.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 01:401 edit
    It is clearly true that he did make such claims [that a man forcing his wife to have sex against her will was not rape], and clearly true that he is denying that fact.
    His claims about how forcing women to have sex was not rape (in a marriage) were spread across 40 thread pages on two threads that ran more or less concurrently on two forums.

He subsequently claimed that his stance on it was intellectual and objective and that disagreement with it was irrational and amounted to narrow minded moralizing, or words to that effect.

I think he was trying to be funny in his usual desperately daft and unpleasant way.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 01:44
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    I think he sometimes tries to play it off that way after he gets caught.
    I can't remember him ever being able to discuss moral issues sensibly or decently but I do remember him subsequently claiming that he was only being "light-hearted" and having "fun" (about rape, child sex abuse, murder, no less) on countless occasions.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 04:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I cannot say with any certainty what Dasa did other than he seemed to harbour extreme anti Islamic views, this is because I rarely read his text. I understand that some held that these views were disgusting and extreme. It really got me wondering though whether merely 'thinking' disturbing or offensive thoughts warranted a banning or even constitut ...[text shortened]... me kind of 'thought police' and reported him to the site administration for his 'thought crime'?
    Are you wondering if you're next?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 04:53
    It is indeed true.

I wonder how much it cost him not only to get someone banned, but to get the mods to erase all evidence of his statements?

He's already paid out plenty to get the mods (or perhaps Russ himself) to turn a blind eye from his colluding conspiracy and to keep his clan atop the challenge points list. Most clan leaders are disgusted that he's been able to pull that coup off without getting himself and his partners in crime banned. The answer is clearly money. And I'm willing to guess that's how he managed to get this embarrassment removed and someone silenced as well.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 05:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The answer is clearly money. And I'm willing to guess that's how he managed to get this embarrassment removed and someone silenced as well.
    I would imagine the reason would have been that, in the OP of the thread "Evidence Ignored in Moving Between Forums?" (which was removed), Duchess64 explicitly called robbie a liar.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:113 edits
    Actually I think the site administration take a rather dim view of those whose sole use of this site seems to be to attempt to slanderously vilify other people instead of foment intellectual discussion and it comes as no surprise that they had the good sense to censor those one dimensional cardboard cut out ne'er do wells whose entire approach amounts to playing a blame game. Its a victory for tolerance over narrow mindedness, of good judgement over poor, of imagination over dullards, of understanding over mere condemnation.

I really wonder myself if constantly blaming people is really the pinnacle of some users intellectual endeavour and I tell you truly their texts make for very pessimistic reading. I suspect that it simply takes less intellectual effort for them to apportion blame than to attempt to understand another's prospective and its no wonder that they appear as stiff cardboard cut-outs, a clone of each other muttering the same empty mantras day in and day out, you're a hypocrite, you're a liar, you're this and you're that.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:181 edit
    I wonder how much it cost him not only to get someone banned, but to get the mods to erase all evidence of his statements?

He's already paid out plenty to get the mods (or perhaps Russ himself) to turn a blind eye from his colluding conspiracy and to keep his clan atop the challenge points list. Most clan leaders are disgusted that he's been able to pul ...[text shortened]... g to guess that's how he managed to get this embarrassment removed and someone silenced as well.
    Do you really think its possible to buy justice on this website?? I mean really? Have you thought deeply about what it is you are saying here? Please do so and try to put forth all the effort you can muster to think rationally just for a change, who knows you might like it.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:261 edit
    Do you really think its possible to buy justice on this website?? I mean really? Have you thought deeply about what it is you are saying here? Please do so and try to put forth all the effort you can muster to think rationally just for a change, who knows you might like it.
    Really, Robbie? It's not "justice" you're buying. It's the opposite.

Why don't you tell us your secret of how the mods (and, as I said, possibly Russ) turn a blind eye to your cheating and the secret of your seeming ability to get people banned?

They can't be on your side because you're such a nice guy. Almost everyone on this site who has formed an opinion of you thinks you're abhorrent. People don't generally treat abhorrent people like their best pal unless there's something in it for them.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:30
    Actually I think the site administration take a rather dim view of those whose sole use of this site seems to be to attempt to slanderously vilify other people instead of foment intellectual discussion and it comes as no surprise that they had the good sense to censor those one dimensional cardboard cut out ne'er do wells whose entire approach amount ...[text shortened]... mpty mantras day in and day out, you're a hypocrite, you're a liar, you're this and you're that.
    Can't you slather it on a little more thickly? Because no one's buying this.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    I would imagine the reason would have been that, in the OP of the thread "Evidence Ignored in Moving Between Forums?" (which was removed), Duchess64 explicitly called robbie a liar.
    Hardly a crime, especially if true, don't you think?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:34
    Really, Robbie? It's not "justice" you're buying. It's the opposite.

Why don't you tell us your secret of how the mods (and, as I said, possibly Russ) turn a blind eye to your cheating and the secret of your seeming ability to get people banned?

They can't be on your side because you're such a nice guy. Almost everyone on this site who has formed a ...[text shortened]... 't generally treat abhorrent people like their best pal unless there's something in it for them.
    I cannot tell you anything suzzianne because you are clearly incapable of rational thought. You have concocted a rather bizarre scenario, infused it with fabricated values to such an extent that you are now so delusional that you have actually convinced yourself that your own propaganda is true. If i was you my dear old thing i would seriously consider booking a few sessions with a counsellor, or go to the sauna, or listen to some ASMR, anything to help you get your balance back.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:47
    I cannot tell you anything suzzianne because you are clearly incapable of rational thought. You have concocted a rather bizarre scenario, infused it with fabricated values to such an extent that you are now so delusional that you have actually convinced yourself that your own propaganda is true. If i was you my dear old thing i would seriously consi ...[text shortened]... nsellor, or go to the sauna, or listen to some ASMR, anything to help you get your balance back.
    Are you calling me a "liar"? Isn't that what you call someone who "fabricates" things?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree