Debunking Evolution

Debunking Evolution

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 15

Evolution Debunked - Evidence Dinosaurs Coexisted With Early Man - Ancient Giants & The Pyramids

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Evolution Debunked - Evidence Dinosaurs Coexisted With Early Man - Ancient Giants & The Pyramids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uDDQx7xg7Y
There is a song about all this:

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
There is a song about all this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7lmAc3LKWM
Then why don't you believe?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 15

Then why don't you believe?
Actually, I know Peter, went to class with him, so I suppose a story like like that now is to be thought of as real? Just like the bible stories I guess.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 15

Actually, I know Peter, went to class with him, so I suppose a story like like that now is to be thought of as real? Just like the bible stories I guess.
It would be nice if you could guess right for a change. Guessing that there has been billions of years of past history and guessing that with enough monkeys that two of them could change to male and female humans needs to be recognized as imaginary fairy tales.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 May 15
1 edit

It would be nice if you could guess right for a change. Guessing that there has been billions of years of past history and guessing that with enough monkeys that two of them could change to male and female humans needs to be recognized as imaginary fairy tales.
I guess it is entirely possible that the rest of us evolved and that you simply appeared like a pimple on a teenager's chin.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I guess it is entirely possible that the rest of us evolved and that you simply appeared like a pimple on a teenager's chin.
I don't think it was the chin.....

Moves
20 May 15

...guessing that with enough monkeys that two of them could change to male and female humans needs to be recognized as imaginary fairy tales.
For once we agree.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 May 15

Evolution, Creation & Logic

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 May 15

Evolution, Creation & Logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbNoxc_Euo
More pathetic politically motivated bull crap designed to attract voters without regard for actual truth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 May 15

More pathetic politically motivated bull crap designed to attract voters without regard for actual truth.
C.S. Lewis and Evolution or Evil-lution

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jun 15

C.S. Lewis and Evolution or Evil-lution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNNUPN3-WeM
You should get a collection of them and maybe sell them on Ebay. It would reach more people than you ever will here on a site where we treasure intelligence.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jun 15

You should get a collection of them and maybe sell them on Ebay. It would reach more people than you ever will here on a site where we treasure intelligence.
Then you should not treasure evolution, since there is no intelligence allowed in evolution.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jun 15

Then you should not treasure evolution, since there is no intelligence allowed in evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU9orSrGx1w
You seem unable to understand the incredible complexity of re-connections that happen under inputs of energy like lightning or heat from an underwater vent. Those reconnections happen by the trillions each second so it is the ultimate set of monkeys typing and after a billion years they may indeed generate Othello.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 15

You seem unable to understand the incredible complexity of re-connections that happen under inputs of energy like lightning or heat from an underwater vent. Those reconnections happen by the trillions each second so it is the ultimate set of monkeys typing and after a billion years they may indeed generate Othello.
You love those myths and fairy tales. 😏