1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 19:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My agenda is TRUTH.
    Pardon me while I BARF. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on the nose. There is truth all around you but you are blind, suckered in by ancient creation tales plagiarized from Egyptian mythology. I know that for a FACT JACT, I saw the Egyptian cartouche of the 6 day creation story with my own eyes in the Cairo museum. You should go there some time, it is an eye opener.

How do you like worshiping ancient Egyptian mythology?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 19:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Pardon me while I BARF. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on the nose. There is truth all around you but you are blind, suckered in by ancient creation tales plagiarized from Egyptian mythology. I know that for a FACT JACT, I saw the Egyptian cartouche of the 6 day creation story with my own eyes in the Cairo museum. You should go there some time, it is an eye opener.

Perhaps the creation really did just take only 6 days. Of course, I know you would not even consider that possibility because it would mess up your evolution fairy tale of millions and billions of years.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 21:11
    Perhaps the creation really did just take only 6 days. Of course, I know you would not even consider that possibility because it would mess up your evolution fairy tale of millions and billions of years.
    Or perhaps you are realy wrong? The billion of years just mess up your creational evilution 6000 years.

You are the (only) one that saying you are nearly genious, you should know. But you don't.
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 21:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse

What was the date of the cartouche?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '14 23:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Or perhaps you are realy wrong? The billion of years just mess up your creational evilution 6000 years.

You are the (only) one that saying you are nearly genious, you should know. But you don't.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but even "The Near Genius" does not know it all.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '14 07:08
    Sorry to disappoint you, but even "The Near Genius" does not know it all.
    We know! We know!
    And you don't even want to learn. We know...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree