1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 08:35
    I prophesy that robbie carrobie will arrive shortly to prevent further "ganging up" against Grampy Bobby.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 09:57
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Of GoaD's profile could be copy/pasted at him
    He deserves it! .. the Rascal!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 11:36
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The "Goader"
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 12:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I humiliate you publically just once and you hold an eternal grudge.

😉

(Emoticon not really necessary, but some might have suspected a sudden crack in the atheist alliance).
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 12:51
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    How do you debate or discuss yourself when you only communicate by:

1. Using one word replies, like 'why?' or 'so.'
    2. Copy and paste text not of your own design.
    3. Quote the opinion of someone famous.
    4. Quote the opinion of someone imaginary. (Child anon. Vivian)
    5. Say you will reply later,....and never do.

Where in the above is your sincere attempt to debate or discuss anything with anyone?
    What is the most important spiritual topic you would like to "discuss" with yours truly here and now?
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 14:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    What is the most important spiritual topic you would like to "discuss" with yours truly here and now?
    Why not go through the most recent threads in this forum and give your honest opinion on the topics being discussed? (And by your opinion I mean something not quoted or pasted in, but something you have thought about and explained in your own words).
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 07:50
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Why not go through the most recent threads in this forum and give your honest opinion on the topics being discussed? (And by your opinion I mean something not quoted or pasted in, but something you have thought about and explained in your own words).
    Is it or is it not beneficial to learn from something "quoted"
    rather than or in addition to being limited to our present knowledge
    and/or opinions?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:59
    and/or opinions?
    The more pertinent question in your case is why are you so afraid of debate and discussion? The description of this forum does not say "Quotations and evading discussion about the supernatural, religion, and the life after".

It's as if you are absolutely determined to limit yourself to your present knowledge and opinions, and part of this for you is steadfastly not participating properly in any interaction where your "knowledge and opinions" are being subjected to scrutiny or disagreement.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:09
    [b]"Do atheists hate the God they don't believe in?" (by Matt Slick)

"People behave according to what they believe not what they don't believe. When an atheist says that God doesn't exist or denies Him or works hard to disprove His existence, he is behaving in a manner that is consistent with what he believes. Likewise, when an atheist spe ...[text shortened]... the-god-they-dont-believe-in

Question: What do you believe?[/b]
    Atheists do not say: God is immoral.
    They might say: religious morons are immoral. Or they might say: oh, I hate fundamentalist Christians and their counterparts in every other religion.
    They do not say: I hate God.

They might hate the concept of a God, but think about it... Do you really hate the tooth fairy?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:17
    Step 1. At random choose a thread you have initiated.
    Step 2. At random select a post addressed to you.
    Step 3. Attempt to answer the question posed.
    Step 4. Implode.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:19
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    They might say: religious morons are immoral. Or they might say: oh, I hate fundamentalist Christians and their counterparts in every other religion.

They might hate the concept of a God, but think about it... Do you really hate the tooth fairy?
    Although the character of god described by some
    Christians can be hated the same as any fictional character.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 02:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir

shavixmir, as a young boy I not only believed in the "tooth fairy" but also received small denomination coins under my pillow in the morning in place of my small teeth which were missing. My question for you: Is "God" one entity or a trinity of spirit beings with shared divine attributes?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 05:04
    and/or opinions?
    You come across as having very little to say on the subjects you start and copy/paste about. It appears that you hide behind copy/pastes as an avoidance tactic; avoiding engagement on your own personal thoughts and ideas, perhaps out of fear of being found out or criticised. This strategy gives the impression of someone who is insecure their beliefs and opinions.
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 06:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You come across as having very little to say on the subjects you start and copy/paste about. It appears that you hide behind copy/pastes as an avoidance tactic; avoiding engagement on your own personal thoughts and ideas, perhaps out of fear of being found out or criticised. This strategy gives the impression of someone who is insecure their beliefs and opinions.
    "insecure"?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 14:59
    "insecure"?
    You come across and being very insecure, but at the same time obsessed with death, and fear that your brittle self-image will be shattered by the scrutiny of normal debate. I can see why; you set yourself up as an ex-high level corporate sales and marketing executive but clearly have absolutely no idea about market share when questioned in the GF in your thread about RHP market share. I suspect you are insure about being found out in the spirituality forum in the same way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree