1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 14:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I wouldn't trust you with the scrapings off my ass.
    "Can you please not take threads off topic...." Divegeester.

Thanks.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 14:42
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "Can you please not take threads off topic...." Divegeester.

Thanks.
    It's not off topic, I'm dealing with the weasel directly in the thread, rather than indulging him in his distractions. I'm sorry that you didn't like me pointing this out to you but you have a tendency to do this n threads where you have little or declining interest in the topic.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 14:53
    It's not off topic, I'm dealing with the weasel directly in the thread, rather than indulging him in his distractions. I'm sorry that you didn't like me pointing this out to you but you have a tendency to do this n threads where you have little or declining interest in the topic.
    Of the two of us sir, who do you think has the highest quota when it comes to taking threads off topic?

Shall we do a quick tally up?
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 15:25
    Just read the thread and stop whining like a 5 year old girl.
    Why would I read a thread where vivify said something he was later compelled to start another thread just to apologize for?

There just isn't sufficient motivation for me to do so.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 15:28
    I wouldn't trust you with the scrapings off my ass.
    You have stuff on your ass that requires scraping to get it off?

Try taking a bath once in a while. 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 15:30
    Originally posted by josephw
    Why would I read a thread where vivify said something he was later compelled to start another thread just to apologize for?

Shut up about it then 😵
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 15:32
    Originally posted by josephw

The gist: FMF ignored me when I asked him to ask questions about personal beliefs, and I went off on him. Though I thought it was rude to do so, I didn't have to put him down like I did.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 15:371 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    The gist: FMF ignored me when I asked him to ask questions about personal beliefs, and I went off on him. Though I thought it was rude to do so, I didn't have to put him down like I did.
    I think if you just portrayed a modicum of intellectual honesty about your thread, instead of this ridiculous boo-hoo routine, you might find a little more credibility coming you way instead of just the FMF haters using you as means to get at him.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 16:05
    I think if you just portrayed a modicum of intellectual honesty about your thread, instead of this ridiculous boo-hoo routine, you might find a little more credibility coming you way instead of just the FMF haters using you as means to get at him.
    I asked FMF to stick to the point of the OP and he ignored, deliberately, multiple times, and he ignored it; yet you attack me. Hmm.

Please take your own advise about "intellectual honesty", because that's clearly not being displayed by you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 16:15
    I asked FMF to stick to the point of the OP and he ignored, deliberately, multiple times, and he ignored it; yet you attack me. Hmm.

Please take your own advise about "intellectual honesty", because that's clearly not being displayed by you.
    Your OP proposed that you reprise your role as a (now ex) Christian and defend the faith you once adhered to. FMF asked you several on topic questions about your Christian beliefs and you had a hissy-fit claiming his questions should be about the bible. When asked by me, you have failed to give one example of a thread where biblical topics were discussed without the nuance of the believers personal filter; it just doesn't happen.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 16:41
    Your OP proposed that you reprise your role as a (now ex) Christian and defend the faith you once adhered to. FMF asked you several on topic questions about your Christian beliefs and you had a hissy-fit claiming his questions should be about the bible. When asked by me, you have failed to give one example of a thread where biblical topics were discussed without the nuance of the believers personal filter; it just doesn't happen.
    I said very clearly that I'd defend a biblical topic as if I were a Christian. You're deliberately ignoring that part, and deliberately being obtuse. I even kindly clarified this for FMF, and he rudely continued to ignore my request for him to stick to this idea.

You have a problem to so vehemently defend someone who was obviously rude.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 16:50
    I said very clearly that I'd defend a biblical topic as if I were a Christian. You're deliberately ignoring that part, and deliberately being obtuse. I even kindly clarified this for FMF, and he rudely continued to ignore my request for him to stick to this idea.

You have a problem to so vehemently defend someone who was obviously rude.
    I've asked you several times to provide an example of one thread where a "biblical topic" is discussed without the filter of personal belief and you are unable to do so.

You asked for "tough questions" and pussied out at the first salvo.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 17:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Don't know what that is about but if sincere; kudos to you.

If not sincere then you are the a-hole.

I hope the former.
    "Not sincere", it would seem.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 17:37
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Of the two of us sir, who do you think has the highest quota when it comes to taking threads off topic?

Shall we do a quick tally up?
    Sure, if it will make you feel less bitter and twisted about my on point observation 😛
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 17:39
    The gist: FMF ignored me when I asked him to ask questions about personal beliefs, and I went off on him.
    But I did ask you questions about your personal beliefs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree