1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 20:381 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    When you say "driven away", you mean since yesterday when he was playing chess and posting in this very thread?
    wow it must have been your kind treatment that made him renounce any intention of renewing his subscription, my bad, i should have remembered it was nothing to do with you chiding him over his ailing parents.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 20:541 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow it must have been your kind treatment that made him renounce any intention of renewing his subscription, my bad, i should have remembered it was nothing to do with you chiding him over his ailing parents.
    Yep it all my awful questions that made him avoid answering them, pretending not answering them was because of a sick relative, accusing me of revealing that information in public (when it was him), accusing me of trolling him in a PM, lying about all of the above several time until uncovered, threatening to leave the site and not leaving (again), threatening (several times) to report me for err.. asking questions, and them lying about the last time he reported someone, lying about what he posted in a PM to FMF, being proved by proper knob in this thread that he is a hypocrite and then after all this, claiming he is the victim.

Pure gold.

At least Manny likes him I guess.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 20:591 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yep it all my awful questions that made him avoid answering them, pretending not answering them was because of a sick relative, accusing me of revealing that information in public (when it was him), accusing me of trolling him in a PM, lying about all of the above several time until uncovered, threatening to leave the site and not leaving (again), threat ...[text shortened]... after all this, claiming he is the victim.

Pure gold.

At least Manny likes him I guess.
    more nothingness, when you post something of interest let me know or in second thoughts, phone first.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 21:021 edit
    more nothingness, when you post something of interest let me know or in second thoughts, phone first.
    Thread closed.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 01:44
    NOPE........can close it now 😉

Really though I don't have any ill will toward our JW friends here @ RHP but it is the old adage if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen ( Forums ) and I mean this with sincerity as if you post something someone is not going to always agree with you SOO what ?? !! That is actually part of the fun and it does not have be totally bad

Manny
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 12:25
    I note that Grampy Bobby's gratuitous attempt to spam divegeester's "Favourite crazies" thread was thwarted by the moderators. 🙂
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 14:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    I note that Grampy Bobby's gratuitous attempt to spam divegeester's "Favourite crazies" thread was thwarted by the moderators. 🙂
    moderator bias is nothing new, I once got banned for mentioning GB in a post, not be name but by mere initials!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 14:58
    moderator bias is nothing new, I once got banned for mentioning GB in a post, not be name but by mere initials!
    Sorry, that was me when I was a stand-in moderator a while back.

😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree