1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 12:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your thread title says the simplicity baffles atheists and theists, which one are you?
    I understand God. I don't know everything. But I know God. Talk, walk, laugh, cry, share; I am the Servant of the Most High.

You do not know me, and proof, everyone wants proof.

God baffles Atheists because they can't believe God could be real. They feel everything is only by their own efforts. There is no devil and the devil is not bent on the destruction of mankind, primarly souls. Atheists can not believe God's love.

Theists, most of them, can't understand why Atheists can be saved, Without "knowing God". Knowledge of God is great. But without Love, all the knowledge of scripture is meaningless.

Acts of love invite God into our lives. Whether we know it or not. Atheist or Theist. these titles are unimportant to God.

What matters most is where your heart is.
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 12:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    That is alright Wolfgang. The Angels think the same of you. ha ha
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Jul '14 14:001 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    God baffles Atheists because they can't believe God could be real.
    'Baffles' is the wrong word.

I was baffled by your thread because you used the word 'baffles' wrongly.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Jul '14 05:48
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    God's simplicity is the act of love, compassion, to reach out to others without thinking of yourself. To be selfless.
    You think the bible god is "selfless"?

He is a ruthless dictator!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree