Gratification

Gratification

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Admitted?!
What’s the matter with you now!?

Moves
163d

@divegeester said
What’s the matter with you now!?
He 'admitted' he was on the spectrum? Admitted? Not shared or discussed, but admitted? Like it was something he was ashamed of?

How do you mean, admitted?

Moves
163d

One thing is certain. Seems we are all gratifying ourselves with all this friendly chit-chat, and some more than others. Who is giving, and who is getting the most gratification? In this case, is it better to give than to receive?

It's gratifying to know the meaning of "the company you keep."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He 'admitted' he was on the spectrum? Admitted? Not shared or discussed, but admitted? Like it was something he was ashamed of?

How do you mean, admitted?
Sorry, I was over doing the last word sentence thing.

What are you pretending to be upset about now… my use of “admitted”?

Umm let me have a think…. Yeah I felt it was an admission, an excuse even, as like you, he was being a bit of a prat at the time.

Moves
163d

@divegeester said
Sorry, I was over doing the last word sentence thing.

What are you pretending to be upset about now… my use of “admitted”?

Umm let me have a think…. Yeah I felt it was an admission, an excuse even, as like you, he was being a bit of a prat at the time.
Just to clarify, you are a Christian?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@pettytalk said
One thing is certain. Seems we are all gratifying ourselves with all this friendly chit-chat, and some more than others. Who is giving, and who is getting the most gratification? In this case, is it better to give than to receive?

It's gratifying to know the meaning of "the company you keep."
Hiya PettyTalk.

You still avoiding my point in the other thread then?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Just to clarify, you are a Christian?
Do you find me calling you a prat, unchristian?

It’s the truth you know.

Moves
163d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Do you find me calling you a prat, unchristian?

It’s the truth you know.
You seem happy to demean people on the spectrum in order to delivery an insult on this forum. So yes, I find that distinctly unchristian.

Here it is again:

"Communicating with ghost of duke these days is like talking to someone on the spectrum."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You seem happy to demean people on the spectrum in order to delivery an insult on this forum. So yes, I find that distinctly unchristian.
Ok, thanks for sharing.

After all, you are a qualified theologian.

Moves
163d

@divegeester said
Ok, thanks for sharing.

After all, you are a qualified theologian.
That's true.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's true.
Thanks for “admitting” it.

Moves
163d

@divegeester

Here's the thing, when you insult somebody by making a comparison to somebody/something else, you are delivering the insult both ends. For example, if you try and insult somebody by saying they are as stupid as a guy from Essex, you are not only insulting the person you are directing the insult at but also all the men in Essex. - So when you try and deliver one of your crafted insults by saying someone's communication is as bad as somebody on the spectrum, your insult is likewise all encompassing. (And yes, not very Christian. I thought that might matter to you).

Moves
163d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Thanks for “admitting” it.
I really do think you are struggling with that particular word. Can I suggest a dictionary?

Edit: By Jove, I think he's gone to fetch one.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@divegeester

Here's the thing, when you insult somebody by making a comparison to somebody/something else, you are delivering the insult both ends. For example, if you try and insult somebody by saying they are as stupid as a guy from Essex, you are not only insulting the person you are directing the insult at but also all the men in Essex. - So when you try and de ...[text shortened]... ult is likewise all encompassing. (And yes, not very Christian. I thought that might matter to you).
None of my interactions with you is very “Christian” to reuse your little barb. The reason for this is I neither like, trust nor respect you, because you have shown yourself to be a malicious, petty backstabbing liar.

Are you getting it yet?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
163d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I really do think you are struggling with that particular word. Can I suggest a dictionary?

Edit: By Jove, I think he's gone to fetch one.
Oh dear.