1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 03:53
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Am I not allowed to give an opinion FMF? Do you not realize that a person's perspective and/or opinion on a subject can change?
    Are you saying then that your opinion has changed about the Bible being "BS"? Of course you are allowed to give an opinion - don't be silly - but if you don't explain that your opinion has changed, you can come across as contradicting yourself or even perhaps not being straight with the people you are expecting to read your stuff.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 03:58
    Let me now ask you a question pertaining to the OP. If a Christian believes in a Heaven, and certain ways on how to get to such a Heaven.....where do you think they get their information?
    They get their "information" from all sorts of sources: blogs, web sites, books, magazines, TV evangelists, priests and pastors, other Christians, their friends, relatives, neighbours, people on internet message boards, their imagination or dreams, the Bible. Why? Where do you think Christians get their information?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    They get their "information" from all sorts of sources: blogs, web sites, books, magazines, TV evangelists, priests and pastors, other Christians, their friends, relatives, neighbours, people on internet message boards, their imagination or dreams, the Bible. Why? Where do you think Christians get their information?
    Yes, all of those sources you listed ultimately get their information from the Bible. So, if a person does not believe in some of the things written in the pages of the Bible, then it leads to internal conflict. The OP for example (which you have yet to comment on, lol) is asking about the issue of Heaven. I have given an opinion of what I believe......all inclusion......what is your belief?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:072 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    This was a double post. I have started thread on the Help Forum, and sent a message to 'Feedback' to address this issue.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:17
    Am I not allowed to give an opinion FMF? Do you not realize that a person's perspective and/or opinion on a subject can change?

Let me now ask you a question pertaining to the OP. If a Christian believes in a Heaven, and certain ways on how to get to such a Heaven.....where do you think they get their information?
    You seem not to know that FMF claims to have been a born again Christian until he took his smart pills like Sonhouse and realized the Holy Bible was just man-made BS created to control people.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This double posting and odd behavior, like jumping to Public Forums after I post, has been happening to me too. I figured RHP changed something and it is no longer compatible with IE9.
    I get the same with Firefox as well.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let me add scientists to the list of sources of information. 😏
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 04:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I get the same with Firefox as well.
    Then it could indicate a bug in the RHP programming.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 05:14
    The OP for example (which you have yet to comment on, lol) is asking about the issue of Heaven. I have given an opinion of what I believe......all inclusion......what is your belief?
    Thread 165242
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 12:091 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I'm pretty sure the New Testament has Jesus go up a mountain and have a chat with Moses and Elijah who came down from heaven to do it. So this seems to contradict the notion that no one before Jesus went to heaven.
    You are referring to the transfiguration. Nowhere does it state that they came down from heaven. Jesus himself stated that what they saw was a vision.

As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead.” - Matthew 17:9
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 12:101 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Only 144000 of your lot are going.(the brothers)
    The rest get to frolic on earth.
    Not frolic, well maybe a little, but to live forever as God intended. I plan on learning to play the saxophone.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Feb '16 19:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This double posting and odd behavior, like jumping to Public Forums after I post, has been happening to me too. I figured RHP changed something and it is no longer compatible with IE9.
    Some posters have been having "double posting" across different forums under different usernames. Should I alert Russ?
  13. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 00:47
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I'm pretty sure the New Testament has Jesus go up a mountain and have a chat with Moses and Elijah who came down from heaven to do it. So this seems to contradict the notion that no one before Jesus went to heaven.
    (Matthew 17:9) As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead.”
    In this case Moses and Elijah were not real. They were a vision!
    So there is no contradiction with Jesus statement.
  14. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 01:05
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The 144,000 are the Jews. Jews here being defined as direct offspring of the children of Jacob.
    (Romans 2:28, 29) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

So after the literal Jews put His Son, Christ Jesus, to death, Jehovah formed a spiritual Israel from people of all the Nations.
    (Acts 15:14) Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.

The 144,000 are made up of those people from all tribes and tongues and nations.
    Your comment may be based on Revelation 7:4-8.
    If you compare, this listing of tribes does not correspond with the original 12 tribes of the literal Nation of Israel. There are at least 3 differences.
    So the Revelation listing is obviously symbolic referring to spiritual Israel.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 07:51
    Originally posted by roigam
    (Romans 2:28, 29) For he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

So after the literal Jews put His Son, Christ Jesus, to ...[text shortened]... t 3 differences.
    So the Revelation listing is obviously symbolic referring to spiritual Israel.
    Which tribe are you from ?? 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree