Hitler

Hitler

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Deflection. What a surprise.

Why don't you leave the guy alone and troll someone else? Or better yet, stop trolling altogether.
No you're the troll.

😴

*Reminder, your opinion is no longer valid.

T

Moves
06 Jan 17

Deflection. What a surprise.

Why don't you leave the guy alone and troll someone else? Or better yet, stop trolling altogether.
Evidently GoaD isn't about to stop trolling altogether.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 17

Evidently GoaD isn't about to stop trolling altogether.
Chaney moved from thread to thread across a couple of forums and posted a series of unpleasant posts (including the post where he called you a computer coward). And he's the guy being trolled?!

But sure, go ahead, deflect away from this. (Usually by saying 'troll' or cutting and pasting a previous lame post).

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Chaney moved from thread to thread across a couple of forums and posted a series of unpleasant posts (including the post where he called you a computer coward). And he's the guy being trolled?!

But sure, go ahead, deflect away from this. (Usually by saying 'troll' or cutting and pasting a previous lame post).
You're headed straight for about 10 "c'mon"s. 😛

T

Moves
06 Jan 17
1 edit

Says the guy who follows c3 from thread to thread and responds to his posts in an effort to wind him up.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Jan 17

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
You're headed straight for about 10 "c'mon"s. 😛
lol

Yeah, so before that happens i'll say goodnight Mr Dogg.

T

Moves
06 Jan 17
1 edit

lol

Yeah, so before that happens i'll say goodnight Mr Dogg.
As GoaD pretends not to have read the response that I had already posted which got to the heart of his trolling c3.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Jan 17
2 edits

As GoaD pretends not to have read the response that I had already posted which got to the heart of his trolling c3.
Don't like your posts to be ignored hey? Sounds like the mindset of a troll to me.

😲

You made me chuckle a couple of days ago (a rare experience). You had previously said that my reply was one of a five year old, when I said 'no you're the troll' (in response to you calling me a troll). However, after Dive proceeded to call you a troll you immediately returned the troll insult to him. (Meaning you are either 'a five year old' yourself or merely a hypocrite).

T

Moves
07 Jan 17
3 edits

Don't like your posts to be ignored hey? Sounds like the mindset of a troll to me.

😲

You made me chuckle a couple of days ago (a rare experience). You had previously said that my reply was one of a five year old, when I said 'no you're the troll' (in response to you calling me a troll). However, after Dive proceeded to call you a troll you imm ...[text shortened]... troll insult to him. (Meaning you are either 'a five year old' yourself or merely a hypocrite).
GoaD continues his RC-like buffoonery including the predictably childish deflections, insinuations and half-truths if not outright lies.

It's as if he can't help himself.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Jan 17

GoaD continues his RC-like buffoonery including the predictably childish deflections, insinuations and half-truths if not outright lies.

It's as if he can't help himself.
"I can't find your silver lining
I don't mean to judge
But when I read your speech, it's tiring
Enough is enough
I'm covering my ears like a kid
When your words mean nothing, I go la la la
I'm turning up the volume when you speak
'Cause if my heart can't stop it,
I find a way to block it, I go
La la, la la la la la na na na na na
La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na,
I find a way to block it, I go
La la na na, la la la la la na na na na na."

c

Moves
07 Jan 17

I don't do it 'on purpose'.
I drink, and should stay off the forums, but don't at times.
Just being honest.

F

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by chaney3
I don't do it 'on purpose'.
I drink, and should stay off the forums, but don't at times.
Just being honest.
You should take responsibility for your behaviour rather than seek tyo characterize it as "honest". It's not possible for it to be "not on purpose" when you post on forums like this.

c

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
You should take responsibility for your behaviour rather than seek tyo characterize it as "honest". It's not possible for it to be "not on purpose" when you post on forums like this.
I do NOT answer to you.

F

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by chaney3
I do NOT answer to you.
I know. Exactly. You should answer to yourself. You should take responsibility for how you behave and not blame or lash out at others. Taking responsibility means realizing and it means desisting. You are aware of your behaviour. You have expressed regret. And you have talked of wanting to stop. Everything is in place. So you should now answer to yourself. Not me.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
08 Jan 17

Originally posted by apathist
Babies have a sinful nature?
Have you never seen a baby have a fit of rage?