If you obey my commands

If you obey my commands

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Eladar
Very goid. You take from tje Bible what you see. I will take what I see. In the end one or both of us burn in a lake of fire to the glory of God.

God's call not ours.
Goodness me .. more garbage. Your head is full of it.

First nobody burns in a lake of fire to the Glory of God except may Satan, and then even so that doctrine is questionable.

Next, God is not so unjust as to burn or torment innocent people. Many billions have never heard of Christ, let alone believe in him. God will judge people by their actions and by the law by which they live.

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

Why bother with Romans 2 if everyone is going to heaven?

It seems to me that you like to argue for the sake of arguing. Just state everyone is going to heaven!

You are free to believe as you wish.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

Why bother with Romans 2 if everyone is going to heaven?

It seems to me that you like to argue for the sake of arguing. Just state everyone is going to heaven!

You are free to believe as you wish.
This 'going to heaven' business is proof that your head is full of false church doctrine. I have asked several people over the years for references from the Bible about this and they can provide nothing. FMJ is the most recent causality of this false doctrine. He firmly believes in it much like you do, and yet can prove nothing of the sort from the Bible.

The Bible speaks clearly of two parts to the Kingdom of God:
- the 1000 yr [or some very long period] of Christ reign on this earth in which He eliminates sin and death
- the rest of time where Christ hands over to God and He will reign, be all in all in the New Jerusalem.

Nothing about going to heaven although your false doctrine in this instance is not fatal.

Makes you wonder how much other doctrines are in your head which at not Biblical .. I would wager .. many.

You will find nowhere I said that everyone is going to heaven or that everyone will be in Gods Kingdom. So apart from your head being full of false doctrines, you are also dishonest.

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by Rajk999
This 'going to heaven' business is proof that your head is full of false church doctrine. I have asked several people over the years for references from the Bible about this and they can provide nothing. FMJ is the most recent causality of this false doctrine. He firmly believes in it much like you do, and yet can prove nothing of the sort from the Bible.
...[text shortened]... in Gods Kingdom. So apart from your head being full of false doctrines, you are also dishonest.
So why bother with Romans 2?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

So why bother with Romans 2?
??

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

??
Why bother going on about how people can be saved with Romans 2?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

Why bother going on about how people can be saved with Romans 2?
I never said people can be saved with Romans 2. I never use that 'saved by' expression because it is grossly misunderstood and twisted by Christians. In Ephesians Paul says that Christian saints are saved by faith and not by works, however they must live righteously otherwise they will not enter the Kingdom of God. This means if we had 100 Christian saints at Ephesus, all are saved by faith but not all will enter the kingdom of God. Many Christians dont make that differentiation between 'saved' and 'eternal life'

Paul in Romans 2 said that God is not a respecter of persons and that it is doers of righteousness who will be considered just by God. and even those with no law, who live rightesouly will be judged by God.

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

I never said people can be saved with Romans 2. I never use that 'saved by' expression because it is grossly misunderstood and twisted by Christians. In Ephesians Paul says that Christian saints are saved by faith and not by works, however they must live righteously otherwise they will not enter the Kingdom of God. This means if we had 100 Christian saints ...[text shortened]... considered just by God. and even those with no law, who live rightesouly will be judged by God.
Why bother being considered just?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

Why bother being considered just?
Those who are considered just by Christ, it is those who will enter the Kingdom of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 16
1 edit

Another Bible quote thread...

John 15:10

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's command and remain in his love.

Actually this idea runs throughout chapters 14 and 15. We must obey his commands. If you look at Judas' example wasn't he chosen by Jesus? Judas did not follow Jesus commands.

Kind of puts ...[text shortened]... fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
Since the body of Christ is made up of many members does that make those claiming to be part of the body who attack other parts instead of loving a cancer?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
Since the body of Christ is made up of many members does that make those claiming to be part of the body who attack other parts instead of loving a cancer?
Maybe. If you are correct then you attacking Divegeester would be considered a cancer, both of you being profesed Christians. If you are not correct [which is what I think], then discussions between members of the body of Christ is a healthy practice and helps to eliminate false doctrines. Paul and the Apostles were very careful to remove such false doctrines and were extremely harsh on those who violated the principles of the the doctrine of Christ.

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by KellyJay
I don't know, do you know who knows God and who does not?

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

Those who are considered just by Christ, it is those who will enter the Kingdom of God.
So you believe in heaven but no hell. Some get into heaven while others do not but they don't go to hell.

Got it.

As long as you follow some of the commands mentioned in some parts of the Bible, then you are just. Got it.

The part of the Bible that says not to fool yourself about the sexually immoral not entering the kingdom of heaven isn't exactly correct.

T

Moves
14 Dec 16

How can a spiritualy blind person know what is important? All you know is what is important to you which simply leads to destruction.

In other words you are interested in the wrong things. If you can't see the right things I can't help you.
Listen, I get it. You've keep tossing out vacuous claims in order to avoid actually addressing the pertinent points and questions of my posts because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.

Any chance that you'll actually address them? Or is this tactic the only way that you can manage to hold on to your beliefs? If it is, then what does that say about your beliefs?

E

Moves
14 Dec 16

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Listen, I get it. You've keep tossing out vacuous claims in order to avoid actually addressing the pertinent points and questions of my posts because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.

Any chance that you'll actually address them? Or is this tactic the only way that you can manage to hold on to your beliefs? If it is, then what does that say about your beliefs?
I get it you don't want to look at the Bible, just pick and choose verses to try to imply that it means something that it doesn't.