1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '24 16:29
    @pettytalk said
    You are getting ahead of me. I'm "long-winded," but a slow and sloppy typist.
    True; and not much in terms of content either.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '24 16:32
    @pettytalk said
    Where you never in church attendance when the priest on the pulpit was going over the Gospel of John? "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." I also recall having seen an imaginative portrait depicting Jesus with a small sheep on his shoulders, just to give me the idea of you being a sheep, or rather, representing you or any other perso ...[text shortened]... pparently you jumped the pen you were being housed in, and then strayed too far off the beaten path.
    I asked you: "What makes you think you are being asked "to find the lost sheep"?"
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '24 16:35
    @pettytalk said
    We are both on the warpath using only words. But now I want to declare a temporary cease fire, since I don't have any more time today to dedicate to our personal war. We can resume our fighting for the search of your lost faith tomorrow, God Willing!
    "Warpath"?

"Our personal war"?

"Our fighting"?

What are you on about?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '24 17:32
    @fmf said
    "Warpath"?

"Our personal war"?

"Our fighting"?

What are you on about?
    Verbal diarrhoea.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '24 00:22
    @divegeester said
    Verbal diarrhoea.
    I have one index finger pressed to the side of my nose, and the other pointing to the sky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree