Is Obama a Muslim

Is Obama a Muslim

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
As always, an 'I can't imagine' argument, only demonstrates the lack of imagination in the arguer. There are, of course, plenty of Muslims dumb enough to be republicans.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/04/muslim-republican-attacked-heritage
My impression is that this woman doesn't really know what she is. She may be on the edge of being converted from Islam to a more sane religion.

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
It's almost as whacked as your idea of what it means.
Really?

Do tell what you think my idea of what the word prove means.

For you to believe it's whacked out you must know what it is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
My impression is that this woman doesn't really know what she is. She may be on the edge of being converted from Islam to a more sane religion.
Ah yes, a more sane religion like Buddhism.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well, I believe Christianity is the best religious match for a conservative Republican. 😏

w

Moves
04 Feb 15
2 edits

Originally posted by redbadger
I reckon he is probably a member of ISIS
Obama says he is a Christian.

Now like Suzie says, just because they claim to be religious in no way entitles them to be included in the spirituality forums. That's cause we all know such claims are irrelevant in regards to how they conduct themselves and live their lives.

That is until they start to sell such things as gun control or helping the poor. Then Dims like Michael Moore will mockingly ask, "What would Jesus do"?

w

Moves
04 Feb 15

Well, I believe Christianity is the best religious match for a conservative Republican. 😏
Really?

What has the GOP done for Christianity? I defy you to name one thing.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 15
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Really?

What has the GOP done for Christianity? I defy you to name one thing.
You must bo one of those people who vote for the the candidate who promises them the greater financial reward. Do you put your pocket book ahead of faith in Christ?

God and Moses freed the slaves from the Pharoah in Eqypt and the Republican Party and Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves here in America. The Republican party continues to fight for life and the right of the unborn baby to live, while the Democratic Party is on the side of abortion and death. The Republican Party fights for the right of people to keep more of what they earn, while the Democratis Party wishes to take more money away from the hard working Americans so they can give it to those that will not work and to build stronger dependence and control over the people. The Republican Party has fought to keep Christianity in public places.

The Democratic Party would take your right to defend yourself away. Whereas the Republican Party supports the right to keep and bear arms as stated in the second amendment.
"Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.

(Matthew 12:29 NASB)

F

Moves
04 Feb 15

What a racist topic.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by googlefudge
Really?

Do tell what you think my idea of what the word prove means.

For you to believe it's whacked out you must know what it is.
You said that my religion is not true and that you can prove it.

Certainly this entails a different meaning of the word "prove" than what is in my dictionary.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 15

Really? Did not Jesus say, "Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

And just about all that Republicans care about is becoming and staying rich, usually at the expense of their fellow man. (Oh, and telling others what they can and can't do.) What's so funny is that only the top 1% of Republicans actually get there, but the other 99% sign on like sheep and allow them the right to rip the rest of them off.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
A religion of self is "a more sane religion"?

Well, I can see how it might be to some people.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Feb 15

You must bo one of those people who vote for the the candidate who promises them the greater financial reward. Do you put your pocket book ahead of faith in Christ?

God and Moses freed the slaves from the Pharoah in Eqypt and the Republican Party and Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves here in America. The Republican party continues to fight for life and the ...[text shortened]... e first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. [/quote]
(Matthew 12:29 NASB)
The modern Republican Party is an abomination compared to what it started out as. Abraham Lincoln would be sickened to be associated with it.

And about that Matthew verse. The Republican Party has already shackled and bound the average American, using his patriotism against him. Now they're all in thrall and bondage to the Almighty Corporations.

D

Moves
04 Feb 15

D

Moves
04 Feb 15

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Feb 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Really? Did not Jesus say, "Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

And just about all that Republicans care about is becoming and staying rich, usually at the expense ...[text shortened]... here, but the other 99% sign on like sheep and allow them the right to rip the rest of them off.
Why ignore the fact that there are many rich Democrats? 😏