Judgments - One or Two?

Judgments - One or Two?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
You have a reference for that?

Here is one which says you are talking nonsense:

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: (John 5:22 KJV)
Jesus judges as in divides the two groups.

Perhaps this can clear things up:

At the great white throne judgement are people being divided into two groups, or are the already in two groups?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Jesus judges as in divides the two groups.

Perhaps this can clear things up:

At the great white throne judgement are people being divided into two groups, or are the already in two groups?
Im interested in an informed opinion based on what the Bible says.
Jesus divides and judges as Matt 25 states clearly.
How you miss that is astonishing to me.
Where does the Bible says that God pronounces final judgment.
Please provide a quote.

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

Im interested in an informed opinion based on what the Bible says.
Jesus divides and judges as Matt 25 states clearly.
How you miss that is astonishing to me.
Where does the Bible says that God pronounces final judgment.
Please provide a quote.
Answer my question, are the people already in two groups at the great white throan judgement?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 17
1 edit

Answer my question, are the people already in two groups at the great white throan judgement?
Who cares? What does that have to do with your WRONG statement that God does the final judgment and not Jesus. The Bible clearly stated something otherwise.

I quoted you the passage. Why cant you provided a reference to support what you say? Is it because there are none?

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

Who cares? What does that have to do with your WRONG statement that God does the final judgment and not Jesus. The Bible clearly stated something otherwise.

I quoted you the passage. What cant you provided a reference to support what you say? Is it because there are none?
You should care as it answers your question.

There are two aspects of a trial, one determines guilt or innocence, the other is sentencing for those found guilty. Obviously the great white throan judgement is sentencing for the damned.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 17
2 edits

You should care as it answers your question.

There are two aspects of a trial, one determines guilt or innocence, the other is sentencing for those found guilty. Obviously the great white throan judgement is sentencing for the damned.
References ,not opinions.. references.. got any ? Clearly not. You are one of those guys with a superiority complex who believes that their opinion is worth something. References .. quote the bible.

If its so obvious then quote the Bible... Im waiting.

E

Moves
09 Jul 17

References ,not opinions.. references.. got any ? Clearly not. You are one of those guys with a superiority complex who believes that their opinion is worth something. References .. quote the bible.

If its so obvious then quote the Bible... Im waiting.
Read Revelation concernibg the great white throne judgement.

Are the peoplebeing separated or have they already been separated?

Is it the same moment as Matthew 25 where people get separated?

Until you answer those simple questions, I assume you are not serious about discussion.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 17
1 edit

Until you answer those simple questions, I assume you are not serious about discussion.
Until you show me where the Bible says that God does the final judgment, I will assume that you are not serious about the discussion.

I provided references for what I said, because what I said is clearly in the bible.

Yours is a bunch of opinions and hearsay nonsense.

So to this point you are unable to provided a reference about the great white throne judgment and how people are already separated .. Clearly it is not in the bible otherwise you would have provided it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

I know you have no references to support your opinions. In any event. the Matt 25 judgment and the great white throne judgement is one and the same.

Same judgment which take place at the conclusion of the 1000 yr period. Whether or not Revelation speaks of people separated is not an issue.

There is one judgment not two. There are however are two resurrections:
One immediately at the coming of Christ when the saints will rise and rule with Christ.
Another at the end of the 1000 yrs when all people will be judged.

Two resurrections.
One judgment.

If you want to disucss that further I would be happy to proceed provided you state your references. I have no interest in your opinions, and neither would I expect you to be interested in mine.

E

Moves
10 Jul 17

I know you have no references to support your opinions. In any event. the Matt 25 judgment and the great white throne judgement is one and the same.

Same judgment which take place at the conclusion of the 1000 yr period. Whether or not Revelation speaks of people separated is not an issue.

There is one judgment not two. There are however are two resurr ...[text shortened]... s. I have no interest in your opinions, and neither would I expect you to be interested in mine.
In other words you will not answer my question nor are you open to discussion.

Ok

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

In other words you will not answer my question nor are you open to discussion.

Ok
You have quoted no references for me to discuss.

E

Moves
10 Jul 17

You have quoted no references for me to discuss.
Ok, Jesus will be the judge.

Do you believe that someone is going to be found guilty on the day of judgement for getting that wrong?

If not, then what's the big deal?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17

Ok, Jesus will be the judge.

Do you believe that someone is going to be found guilty on the day of judgement for getting that wrong?

If not, then what's the big deal?
There is no big deal. You are a liar and a deceiver. Your words cannot be trusted.

E

Moves
10 Jul 17
1 edit

There is no big deal. You are a liar and a deceiver. Your words cannot be trusted.
Says one doomed for the fires of hell. I hope one day God opens your eyes, but let His will be done.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 17
1 edit

Says one doomed for the fires of hell. I hope one day God opens your eyes, but let His will be done.
Moron.. get back into your rat hole