1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 11:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    17th time of asking:

Why do you think your church leaders legally resisted a bonafide investigation into the failure of your leadership to report allegations of child sex abuse?
    Not sure of your religious affiliation, it seems maybe you are coming from a POV of 'your' religion being somehow superior to JW's. Is that the case?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '17 23:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not sure of your religious affiliation, it seems maybe you are coming from a POV of 'your' religion being somehow superior to JW's. Is that the case?
    No.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 01:00
    No.
    Not superior to JW's ?
    Can you explain why?

(I would've said 'no' as well but it seemed kinda brief,no? )
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '17 03:33
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Not superior to JW's ?
    Can you explain why?

(I would've said 'no' as well but it seemed kinda brief,no? )
    You want me to explain something that doesn't exist?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 04:57
    You want me to explain something that doesn't exist?
    Just curious.

I find it hard to be accosiated with Christianity despite it being quite a good religion for many.
    I guess I find the Christian version of god just totally in the wrong ballpark, when described (in the bible and others)
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 06:41
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Just curious.

I find it hard to be accosiated with Christianity despite it being quite a good religion for many.
    I guess I find the Christian version of god just totally in the wrong ballpark, when described (in the bible and others)
    If your religion doesn't improve you as a person and your interactions with with the world then get a new one. The concept of Jehovah's Witnessism is cultish and leads to bullying and a host of strange beliefs, some of which are downright dangerous. Other sects have similar issues.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 06:591 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    ...Yawn!!!!! ...
    Back on topic. Robbie Carrobie and Galveston75 these are the questions you are avoiding answering:

Do you acknowledge and accept the Australian Royal Commission's findings?

Are you saying you think the Australian Royal Commission's findings are not accurate?

Why did your church leadership, for two years, legally block a bonafide investigation into their lack of reporting of 1000s of incidents of alleged child sex abuse?
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 09:37
    All the evidence from inquiries and court cases paints the JW organisation as a cruel, heartless, victim blaming, paedophile protecting entity. JW HQ keep records on paedophiles within it's organisational structure and refuses to hand them these documents over to secular authorities. They have defied US court orders pertaining to the 'paedophile files' resulting in substantial fines and they have also bought the silence of countless victims. All in all it paints a rather unsavoury picture, especially when they claim to be Gods sole mouthpiece here on earth.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 09:44
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    All the evidence from inquiries and court cases paints the JW organisation as a cruel, heartless, victim blaming, paedophile protecting entity. JW HQ keep records on paedophiles within it's organisational structure and refuses to hand them these documents over to secular authorities. They have defied US court orders pertaining to the 'paedophile files' r ...[text shortened]... a rather unsavoury picture, especially when they claim to be Gods sole mouthpiece here on earth.
    You will also be on "ignore" now.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 09:5611 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 09:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Do you acknowledge and accept the Australian Royal Commission's findings. Yes or no?

Are you saying you think the Australian Royal Commission's findings are not accurate. Yes or no?

Why did your church leadership, for two years, legally block a bonafide investigation into their lack of reporting of 1000s of incidents of alleged child sex abuse?
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 10:12
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why do you love being in a paedophile protecting organisation Robert?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 10:18
    haha so you are just trolling, evidence of being in a paedophile protecting organisation, NIL. evidence of ludicrous unsubstantiated assertions, tabloid journalism and empty rhetoric, PLENTY!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 10:20
    The silence of countless victims, how many? or can't you count them all? I want to hear you say it, how many? are we talking thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands? I repeat I want to hear you sat it.

It has also been pointed out to you that Jehovahs witnesses keep records of all acts that they deem as sexual misconduct, that includes things like molestation and sexting between minors. When asked how many of the allegations put forward by the royal commission which you described as acts of paedophilia were actually acts of paedophilia you could not tell us because you did not know anything, because you are ignorant. So we shall ask you once again, can you tell us how many of these alleged cases of paedophilia actually are paedophilia or how many relate to acts of molestation or how many are sexting between minors. Again I repeat I want to hear you say it, how many?

Lastly can you cite a single case where Jehovahs witnesses have gone to court to protect the rights of a paedophile. If you cannot or will not we are free to dismiss your ludicrous claims as the empty rhetoric they self evidently purport to be reflective of the empty headed individual who authored them. I want to hear you say it, how many times.

lets remind you of the actual facts.

In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations … During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States; In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts.

I count thirteen cases, seven having been thrown out of court.

naturally you will argue that this is only because we have covered them up and bought off many cases, so we shall ask you to produce your evidence, how many have we bought off.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '17 10:241 edit
    Oh dear it seems that PK has some trouble counting all of these countless victims, perhaps he can use his fingers and toes or someone can lend him an abacus? Why does PK love Islam? this is the real question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree